Brr de f'n brr!

MrBishop

Well...it's winter again in Montreal..or damn near close to it.

Dropped to zero degC last night (32F) and it's only crept up to 6degC today (~40F) At this rate, we'll definately have snow on the ground permanently again for this Halloween.

Send us warm thoughts...or at least another Hurricane to send up a warm-front :D

HomeLAN said:
78F here today. I may have to close the pool soon. *Sigh*

:p

Before you do...take a picture or two. I'll try to send one of snow on the ground on pretty much the same day :(

:finger: j/k

Unfortunately, it's looking rather green right now. We're preparing to shut it down, and have stopped the chemicals.

Not when I'm gonna drain 'er. New liner this off-season.

Since it drains into my side yard, I'll pass on the chlorine. :D

chcr said:
Closed mine last weekend. :D

You don't keep up your chlorine all winter?

Just took off my a/c (unused) from the window last night. It was letting in too much cold air :D

Isn't 0 C still shorts weather for you guys? I figured that I would would be dead and moudly before I ever heard a Cannukian admit to being cold or referring to anything less than negative 3 digits under a full gale as less than 'basking' weather.

Forecast for Atascadero, CA:

Today: High 86F Low 51F
Wednesday: High 88F Low 51F
Thursday: High 87F Low 51F
Friday: High 85F Low 52F

:D

Inkara1 said:
Forecast for Atascadero, CA:

Today: High 86F Low 51F
Wednesday: High 88F Low 51F
Thursday: High 87F Low 51F
Friday: High 85F Low 52F

:D

Piss off!!! j/k

Just because we live here, doesn't mean we enjoy the cold weather. As much as we have to live with the snow, cold temperatures etc, we would much rather have warm weather all year round. At least I know that's what I would like.

unclehobart said:
Isn't 0 C still shorts weather for you guys? I figured that I would would be dead and moudly before I ever heard a Cannukian admit to being cold or referring to anything less than negative 3 digits under a full gale as less than 'basking' weather.

He's a wimp. I was rolling at 5am this morning in short sleeves.

Professur said:
He's a wimp. I was rolling at 5am this morning in short sleeves.

It's subjective...in a few months, a balmy zero deg. celcius would be a dream and t-shirt weather. For right now...I'm still thinking about +20 and bitching about 0

Soon enough, it'll be -30 or -40 and I'll be too cold to bitch and moan.

I ain't got the padding that you've got, Prof :D j/k

:( I'm not looking forward to winter. It's already closed-toe shoe weather here. :( Gotta pack up the sandles and unpack the nylons. *sigh*

:errrr:

I caved and resigned myself to fate today. Took the air conditioner out of the window. *sigh* :mope:

We could use a cold snap here to kill the mosquitoes, but we'll have to wait until late November. The rain brought by the hurricanes unleashed untold billions of skeeters. They literally cloud around you as soon as you step outside.

Must be something on a great scale 'cause the change in the weather was somewhat drastic in here. 2 days ago it was rainy and hot, now the rain is gone, the wind is blowing and the temp is going down :shrug:

I feel your pain people....I had to breakout a light jacket today signaling the eventual forthcoming depressing hell hole that is winter.

Back