Brr de f'n brr!

The temp has dropped quite dramatically here in the last week......which is a lil' odd because we usually creep gradually towards winter :confused:

It's scraped 0c a couple nights.....doubt we'll get any snow for a while tho' :)

Sharky said:
We could use a cold snap here to kill the mosquitoes, but we'll have to wait until late November. The rain brought by the hurricanes unleashed untold billions of skeeters. They literally cloud around you as soon as you step outside.

thought it was just here, Damn little buggers, hate em'....And those pesky knats have gots to go too....

Mare said:
thought it was just here, Damn little buggers, hate em'....And those pesky knats have gots to go too....

It's unreal . . . the worst skeeter invasion I've seen since I've been here.

The love bugs only lasted a few days, though . . . tres bizarre.

Inkara1 said:
I'm just looking to see how much ire that raises from a Chicago native. :D

Why? Chicago hasn't had a pro football team since 'The Fridge' retired... :D

Pass SL his wedge. :grinyes:

You don't know cold... or rather the ability to tolerate it... til you've been to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne... The Bigg Market (an area full of pubs and clubs for rough undesirable people) on New Years Eve!

Snow on the ground... hitting 5/6 below zero and there are women walking about... outside on the street in SANDLES! STAPPY AND STRAPLESS TOPS AND BUM PELMETS (a short shirt that just hides the butt cheeks) WITH BARE LEGS!

Now thats some hard women! :D

ClaireBear said:
You don't know cold... or rather the ability to tolerate it... til you've been to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne...
um...yeah I do...and I don't gotta travel :blank:

*have run out to the kids' bus stop in my bathrobe and birks still wet from the shower in below 20 weather*

Leslie said:
um...yeah I do...and I don't gotta travel :blank:

*have run out to the kids' bus stop in my bathrobe and birks still wet from the shower in below 20 weather*

Ooooh! You hard woman you! *CB reminds herself not to get involved in a fist fight with Les* :D

ClaireBear said:
You don't know cold... or rather the ability to tolerate it... til you've been to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne... The Bigg Market (an area full of pubs and clubs for rough undesirable people) on New Years Eve!

Snow on the ground... hitting 5/6 below zero and there are women walking about... outside on the street in SANDLES! STAPPY AND STRAPLESS TOPS AND BUM PELMETS (a short shirt that just hides the butt cheeks) WITH BARE LEGS!

Now thats some hard women! :D

Hon...come on over to Montreal for New Year's Eve and visit Crescent street. 20-30 below zero weather with windchill bringing it hovering near -40 and women leave their coats in the car in order to save the $5 for coat check.

Fraggin idiots!!! Shivering but sexy in little blouses and micro-skirts walking around moats of semi-frozen slush in 5" strap pumps. Thank God for 'E' and booze :drink:

Aah...Montreal. Fuck Siberia...we're colder than they are 90% of the time.

I love winter! Love the snow, the snowball fights, the snowmen and women, the tobaggoning, the brisk mornings and nippleitis. :D

0 is cold now in december it's warm, it's all perspective, I love the weather right now, get to wear cool clothes, leather jackets etc, the leaves change colour, certain bars start serving hot toddies...

I love fall

I sick of having that moldy wedge in the goddamn house (my bro has one, it stinks worse than most of my underwear, seriously, even though it's 'allegedly' NOT made from cheese). BTW, the Packers are in last place in the division cause we hold the tiebreaker over them cause we beat them, so I'm gonna take solace in that until they win another game (it'll certainly happen before we win one).

Back