Bush administration trying to pre-pardon themselves for war crimes

Not willing to back up your 'i]love[/i] of the US?

Only with virtually every single post you have.

Participating in a farce would not prove any love. You could join though.

I don't suppose you can back up your other statement.

Participating in a farce would not prove any love. You could join though.

It's only a farce because of the political meddling going on. Mostly from the Democrats with Kerry, calling for a 'strategic withdrawal' and Pelosi almost crying when a civilian dies, but sometimes from the administration with their ignoring calls from some generals for more troops...

So I take it you refuse to see for yourself what things are like?

It was a farce from the beginning and I don't need to encourage it.

Are you a recruiter?

Too old for Iraq but I am have been Honorably Discharged from the United States Army.

It's that whole farce thing for me. I am doing a project for the Navy though starting next month.

It's that whole farce thing for me. I am doing a project for the Navy though starting next month.

Let's see...I won't ask what the project is. It doesn't really matter. What matters is why you're doing it. You claim that military action in Iraq is a farce, but take money from, and work for, one of the main participants. What does that make you, I wonder?

What does that make you, I wonder?

Makes me realize that the navy didn't decide to invade Iraq and that securing naval bases is a good cause.

And it gives me a right to insult people on this board who disagree with me.

So that's all you got? Me replying to someone who insulted me?

That's what I thought.

I remember quite a few insults of yours. Remember the one where multiple members told you to edit it out until finally a mod had to remove it? You weren't even insulted first.

Back