Bush admits to CIA secret prisons

Anyone who is surprised by this news is incredibly naive. As I said the first time this came up, I'd have been shocked if there weren't any. I'd also have been shocked if they'd actually closed them down like they said they were going to. Now, what do you suppose they're trying to hide by dredging up this old news?

If Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is being moved out of the *secret prison* to face trial - where is he going to stay during said trial?

In the middle of a war the rules of engagement are, righly so, different. Since terrorists aren't criminals & shouldn't be treated as such & since terrorists violate the Geneva Convention & are not covered under the GC, what's the problem?

The timing...right after Labour Day. Just about when politicking for votes begins. :rolleyes:

As for the trials....it might take a few years before everyone agrees on the 'how' and the rules for such a trial. In the meanwhile, they're still in jail. At least they aren't being..er..convinced to talk.

The timing...right after Labour Day. Just about when politicking for votes begins. :rolleyes:

As for the trials....it might take a few years before everyone agrees on the 'how' and the rules for such a trial. In the meanwhile, they're still in jail. At least they aren't being..er..convinced to talk.

With right balence of medications they will tell all...

Back