Can I get a handclap

Y'all non-Southerners ain't got no claim to that. Can't put the culture down then come back and salivate over it. Leave them Southern girls to those equipped to handle them in the first place...good ol' Southern boys! :gun:

:ihi:

Them Duke boys r' from Georgia... So I kin givez em' a 'hell yeah!'

You yankees from Tenn can only holler at half volume because you are 100s of miles closer to the nawth. *spits terbacky*

I would say that Cato would be the best local rep for this... ceptin that he was born in St Louis or summin... tragic miscue.

oh god. i forgot she was going to be in the movie. now she'll never go away.

That's awful. Nice eye candy, until you realize that she's too skinny.

unclehobart said:
Them Duke boys r' from Georgia... So I kin givez em' a 'hell yeah!'

You yankees from Tenn can only holler at half volume because you are 100s of miles closer to the nawth. *spits terbacky*

I would say that Cato would be the best local rep for this... ceptin that he was born in St Louis or summin... tragic miscue.
Yep, I'm a "damn yankee" :D
Bornd in Ill., and live here since I saw 6mos old. (more or less)
I do know all the Real country boyz doh. :lloyd:

So...which is the better Daisy ?
daisies.jpg

Jessica
20050305_war_l90_157.jpg

vs

Catherine
CatherineBach.jpg

SouthernN'Proud said:
Them, my friend, is fightin words. :trout:
I'll have to give you a test to see if you really are southern.

Who was the 'American Dream' in WCW?

What would you most likely find on a Thanksgiving table? pecan pie or goulash?

Iced tea. either: a. With a little honey and lemon. or b. Made with equal parts of sugar and water and kept by the gallon in the fridge.

unclehobart said:
I'll have to give you a test to see if you really are southern.

Who was the 'American Dream' in WCW?

What would you most likely find on a Thanksgiving table? pecan pie or goulash?

Iced tea. either: a. With a little honey and lemon. or b. Made with equal parts of sugar and water and kept by the gallon in the fridge.

Dusty Rhodes

Goulash. The rednecks ate the damn pie hours ago.

B.

unclehobart said:
How many 'stable' members of the Four Horsemen can you name that came and went over the years?

Not many.

Ole Anderson
Gene Anderson
Ric Flair

That's about it.

Now, your turn.

1. How does one prevent frog legs from jumping out of the skillet when frying? Bonus point if you know what type skillet is recommended for frog legs.

2. What is the primary difference between barbecue sauce from North Carolina, barbecue sauce from Memphis, and barbecue sauce from Macon?

3. Which of the following is NOT useful for catching trout: night crawlers, canned corn, minnows, or salmon eggs?

4. What color dress did Scarlett O'Hara insist on wearing to the party at which she first met Rhett Butler?

:swing:

The Four Horsemen

Ric Flair
Ole Anderson
Barry Windham
Arn Anderson
Tully Blanchard
Chris Benoit

Sid Vicious
Lex Luger
Paul Roma
Brian Pillman
Sting
Dean Malenko
Mongo McMichael

SouthernN'Proud said:
Not many.

Ole Anderson
Gene Anderson
Ric Flair

That's about it.

Now, your turn.

1. How does one prevent frog legs from jumping out of the skillet when frying? Bonus point if you know what type skillet is recommended for frog legs.

2. What is the primary difference between barbecue sauce from North Carolina, barbecue sauce from Memphis, and barbecue sauce from Macon?

3. Which of the following is NOT useful for catching trout: night crawlers, canned corn, minnows, or salmon eggs?

4. What color dress did Scarlett O'Hara insist on wearing to the party at which she first met Rhett Butler?

:swing:
1. Cutting them off the effing frog usually helps :D.. that or skewers if they're sadistic fresh. B.) I would have to say Lodge if you meant company brand... or a medium saucepan if you meant type.

2. Both wet style sauces that I know from NC and Memphis are tomato based and relatively sweet. NC stlye is really sweet as its mostly brown sugar. Memphis style relates closer to worcestershire flavors. Memphis is also knows for dry rubs over wet sauces in many cases. I didn't know which way you meant. Macon on the other hand is a pork base with mustard sauce

3.I fear that being too close to the big city deprives me of much fishing knowledge... but it would seem that minnows would be my logical choice as a bad bait.

4. Aww crud... lets see... black at the funeral... green drapes after the war ... the first scene of the movie... hmmm... I seem to remember that sucker being white with green tones in it. I saw it about 2 months ago.

Back