Can you believe it?

so they found the guy that helped daddy do it?

even if daddy didn't do it, he should be beaten for parading his kid around like a little whore.

shitty parenting... a new american tradition...

2minkey said:
so they found the guy that helped daddy do it?

even if daddy didn't do it, he should be beaten for parading his kid around like a little whore.

shitty parenting... a new american tradition...

Psst...Mom had a hand in that, too. She was the ex-beauty queen. You may now go back to your uninformed bashing...

Until we know what this guy confessed to, it's all moot. I'm for leaving his ass in a Thai prison.

Gato_Solo said:
Psst...Mom had a hand in that, too. She was the ex-beauty queen. You may now go back to your uninformed bashing...

my omission of the mom was simply because she's fuckin' dead. obviously both parents share the blame. even if he had objections, maybe the dad was too much of a pussy to put a stop to the whore emulation. so fuck him, too.

you may now go back to your sucky sucky, G.I.

Gonz said:
Until we know what this guy confessed to, it's all moot. I'm for leaving his ass in a Thai prison.

yeah until amnesty international gets his ass sprung. course he'll be getting his ass 'sprung' unitl that happens.

Me thinks he will have to offer PROOF he did this crime. There is a chance he is making it up so he will be extradited back to the states, and have a much nicer jail term there.

Actually, he's not being extradited at all. He's being ..... deported. In the company of a couple of the FBI's finest. Apparently the Thai found out who he is, and declared him an undesirable.

Oh, and everyone rush outside and make sure the sky's still the same colour, coz I actually agree with Minkey. Parents who treat their kids like that need to be taken out and beaten.

Professur said:
Actually, he's not being extradited at all. He's being ..... deported. In the company of a couple of the FBI's finest. Apparently the Thai found out who he is, and declared him an undesirable.

Oh, and everyone rush outside and make sure the sky's still the same colour, coz I actually agree with Minkey. Parents who treat their kids like that need to be taken out and beaten.
Why do you need to take them anywhere?

Regardless of their parenting mistakes there was still a sweet little girl that they loved very much and she was murdered in her own home. I would think that you all would be pleased that they might have found the sick fuck that did it.

tonksy said:
Regardless of their parenting mistakes there was still a sweet little girl that they loved very much and she was murdered in her own home. I would think that you all would be pleased that they might have found the sick fuck that did it.
It's looking more and more like they didn't, though.

You didn't really expect us to stay on topic? :tardbang:

Stay on topic? No...I didn't expect that.
I also didn't expect for the parents to be demonized because they chose to involve their daughter in beauty pagents, albeit creepy.
They loved their daughter and someone killed her while they slept. Whether or not they were the parents of the year, that is devastating.

tonksy said:
Stay on topic? No...I didn't expect that.
I also didn't expect for the parents to be demonized because they chose to involve their daughter in beauty pagents, albeit creepy.

No, they didn't involve her. They destroyed her life with them. I know the demon of which I speak. My cousin was third (national or world, can't remember which) in Irish dancing. When she got the chance to get out, she did, and won't even talk about it. All the trophies destroyed.

Back