Canada folk & Northerners!

tonksy

Whaddaya call these?
attachment.php

We call that stuff a jumper :lol:

And I'm north........of Guatemala!!!

A jumper? Here that's a one piece regular outfit, in England it's a sweater.
This article in question is a snow suit thing...like for skiing or in A Christmas story were the kid falls over and can't get up.

Snow pants

What size?

Thanks...Should I say bib, too?
I have 2 pairs, they are 3's. The one pictured is by Osh Kosh and the other has no manufacturer tag and is blue. I was thinking of lotting them up in the same auction.

No, there's a photo. No need to say bib. Osh Kosh is a good make. Shame the matching jacket's not there.

You could lot them. I know parents in the snow belt curse how hard it is to buy them without the jackets, as the pants are usually much wetter than the jackets. One jacket can usually keep up with 2 pairs of snowpants.

So...if you were searching for these on ebay you wouldn't put bib in the search box?
Thanks for the info.

So...if you were searching for these on ebay you wouldn't put bib in the search box?
Thanks for the info.

Nope. Snow pants, snow suit. Once upon a time, I'd be searching for Skidoo suit. Back when we were kids that's what they called the one piece snow suit. I'd kill to find one today under $400.

LOL!
I'm glad I have you Canucks to ask questions to. We get these things around here all the time from folks that vacation and then toss them off. I'll be picking them up from now on.

Back