Canadian Girls

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:
Yep, I do. Cause most decent men won't hit back. Even when they're getting the shit knocked out of them.

if I am being punched I will defend myself, I may not hit back, but I won't stand there and take it.

plus she doesn't hit me, that is her mothers job.

Professur

My wife's no more canadian than I am, but she'll still take a shot, if she's mad enough. She might even manage to connect one day, should I ever go into a coma.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
mine does more damage to me by mistake then she could ever do on purpose, rolls over at night, and the knee goes right where I don't want it.

Then there is her mother who brained me with a broomstick by mistake.

then of course I am the biggest danger to myself, there was 2 times I knocked myself unconcious

one was a low ceiling going down some stairs, the other i was running and a wall jumped in front of me.

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
mine does more damage to me by mistake then she could ever do on purpose, rolls over at night, and the knee goes right where I don't want it.

then of course I am the biggest danger to myself, there was 2 times I knocked myself unconcious

one was a low ceiling going down some stairs, the other i was running and a wall jumped in front of me.

I remember the wall jumping in front of him. That was hilarious. I was on the floor crying from laughing so hard.

I don't know many canadian women who abuse their husbands or boyfriends though. I've got plenty of friends where it was the other way around.

Oz

paul_valaru said:

Geezus...

*orders a Paul Valaru - sized suit of armour*

That should keep ya safe-ish for a while dude :D