Candy

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmm it's *looks at watch* 8:20am and I am already eatting candy. I haven't had candy in a couple of weeks though and I just remembered I had SweetTarts in my purse so I am eatting them! Hopefully they will help me stay awake!

What is your favourite candy?

I don't think I have an absolute favourite. I like sweettarts, ju-jubes, chocolate, swedish berries, and the list goes on!

Poor Robbie.

I will make you homemade candy someday with only stuff that you can eat in it (I'm not saying it'll taste any good but I'lll make it)!

I eat huge amounts of those black salty gummy-things, which I don't know the english translation of, when I'm at work :headbang: and it's being paid for me too :headbang:

According to the dictionary it's called licorice....damn what an extremely lame name *puke*

We call it drop :headbang:

Putting me near a supply of chocolate is dangerous. Any chocolate, I eat it all. Chocolate mixed with caramel or with peanut butter is almost impossible for me to resist.

As far as candy goes, I don't eat it much. But Werther's butterscotch is amazing, as are cream-savers.

[Homer]Mmmm... chocolate[/Homer]
Ever been to Hershey, Greenfreak? I highly recommend it for chocoholics like myself, but you can go into a sugar buzz just by breathing deeply. It is the best smelling town possibly in the universe. :D

We have an office in Palmyra, right next door. We drove right past Hershey with it's chocolate kisses street lamps and all that. The smell was enough to almost make me drive off the road. I've never been inside though because by the time we finished with the project, it was closed.

That could be major trouble for me. That much chocolate. My face would be one big pimple and my ass would double in size.

Hershey has a plant in Smith Falls On. just south of Ottawa. We make an annual pilgrimage there, spending some time around the Rideau canal locks on the way.

We've never been there when they're actually making anything.

KitKat .. definitely KitKat ..

i eat all the chocolate around the sides of the wafer first, then the top (if it's not too melted) .. then i eat each wafer layer one-by-one ...

so, i'm a freak .. :p ... i love KitKat

like the redvines... not much for chocolate since it started making me hiccup but did discover a great love for jelly beans now... damn to hell that they're so expensive out here.... RUNTS!! runts rock and include the banana for ya :D

Back