Cars...

so a tuned 4 banger can beat the muscle car, score another one for technology, though the 442 is sure damn pretty

Well, I wouldn't have a completely stock car. I'd have really sticky tires on the rear wheels, a racing suspension, all sorts of stuff.

You probably can't corner anyway. My center of gravity is probably a good two feet lower.

Altron said:
Well, I wouldn't have a completely stock car. I'd have really sticky tires on the rear wheels, a racing suspension, all sorts of stuff.

You probably can't corner anyway. My center of gravity is probably a good two feet lower.

muscle cars are not known for there nimbleness.

But this is an opinion thread, there are no wrong answers, who cares who smokes who, lol

paul_valaru said:
so a tuned 4 banger can beat the muscle car, score another one for technology, though the 442 is sure damn pretty

A lot of the muscle cars are made just to look pretty though, like to be completely stock and sit in a showroom.

I've been in the passenger seat of a 66 GTO while the driver was 'having a little fun' and you wouldn't believe how fast it can accelerate. This guy was doing hairpin turns at like 70mph. I was like "How the hell are we still alive after taking that turn so fast" and he was like "racing suspension and sticky tires"

THe muscle car provides the acceleration, the modified suspension and tires provide the nimbleness.

You do know you can modify a Ram SRT-10 to go faster too, right? They do make go-fast goodies for modern vehicles too.

audirs405.jpg

AWD comfy seats 420 Hp 0-60 4.8

but to much insurance, gas and OMG i am going too fast and am gonna die for me.

paul_valaru said:
So if you could have any ONE car (meaning if you have 5 you would have to get rid of them all) what would it be, price is of no matter, but costs of gas insurance and repairs are.

Think about practicality along with dreaming.

Does the missus get to keep hers?

Inkara1 said:
You do know you can modify a Ram SRT-10 to go faster too, right? They do make go-fast goodies for modern vehicles too.

Ok, once you get it, let me know, and we'll race. I should have mine purchased by 2015 and restored by 2025.

probably would get one of these...

infiniti-g35-coupe-009.jpg

...and if cost is no issue, with a couple of upgrades to the suspension and drivetrain

how about a good old russian car, like a lada, or a......

001-874.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!!

555hp

all interior wood carved from one tree trunk (imported from africa)

that is no YUGO

Hopefully it will be more reliable than the Yugo... nothing like the muffler falling off the sample a car magazine tested... which is supposed to be the best-prepared car.

Inkara1 said:
Hopefully it will be more reliable than the Yugo... nothing like the muffler falling off the sample a car magazine tested... which is supposed to be the best-prepared car.

You know why all Yugos came with heated rear glass?

So your hands wouldn't get cold while you pushed them. :D

Back