Caught red handed

my mom used to go and "clean" my room every once in awhile. she used to find all sorts of stuff. pipes. bags of weed. condoms.
never said a word. just moved it so i'd know she knew.

Well shit Im new here, and this is as good of a post to start as any...

Im 16, my most recent ex was 16

Few weeks ago actually, we were both on summer break, and she was over at my house, parents were both gone, so we go have a little fun in the shower....

Mom comes home unexpectedly and well, ya know funny stuff happens.

We both got sat down a few mins later, she made sure we used protection and all and we were on our way... except my girlfriend had to tell her mom and have her mom call mine. Well her mom was VERY cool about the whole thing, but she told her dad, her dad... well he was PISSED. My mom was pretty cool, my dad was PISSED. We both got grounded (how stupid was that) and Im not alowed to have girls in my room anymore. My dad didnt talk to me for like a week.

Anways I thought it was f'in funny, she didnt. Good story it really is, I just gave ya the shortened version.

We broke up about 2 weeks later by the way...

Anyways, bad ass site ya got here!

I gotta be honest. If my daughter at 15 asked me to get her on the pill, I'd do it without hesitation. But ... if I caught her at it, the guy's life wouldn't be worth a bent nickel.

my mom never found any. she knows about my past(shit she gave me 5 bucks at ren fair so i could get a whip) but she doesnt really care its my life and im her son and shell always love me(her words)'

It was the other way round when my sister got pregnant at 18... my dad was really laid back about and my mum was on the warpath... that's why I stayed a good girl for so long. My dad would get angry, shout and forget about it the next day... my mum has the memory of an elephant... she remembers things years later! :eek: :lol:

I guess since I started this thread I should share some stories too.

One time my ex's mom came home and we were in his room. She came upstairs, banged on the door, started to open it an dhe jumped to hold it shut. He wasn't fast enough to keep her from seeing my bare shoulders (I had a blanket over msot of me). She yelled to get the door open and then left and went downstairs. He got in shit for that but nothing was ever said to me.

Another time I was at Vince's house and we didn't realize anybody had come home. Well, his Dad didn't knock on the door or anything but after I left he asked Vince why the door was closed and said that any self respecting girl wouldn't have allowed to door to be closed. When Vince told me I said "What? Self respecting girls fuck with the door open?!". We had a good laugh at that cause we both know I have plenty of self respect and his family's strict Catholicness is a source of amusement for us (nothing against Catholics, he and I just don't get it).

My boyfriends never saw my room, they weren't allowed on the second floor of the house. That rule was only broken once when my ex came over because his father had killed himself and he needed to cry. :(

Nixy said:
When Vince told me I said "What? Self respecting girls fuck with the door open?!". We had a good laugh at that cause we both know I have plenty of self respect and his family's strict Catholicness is a source of amusement for us

I just had a good laugh imagining how his dad would have reacted if that had been how Vince had replied to his dad.. :headbng2:

Professur said:
I gotta be honest. If my daughter at 15 asked me to get her on the pill, I'd do it without hesitation. But ... if I caught her at it, the guy's life wouldn't be worth a bent nickel.

That is good. It is better than her doing it without the pill and also better than her going ot Planned Parenthood and never telling you. But all she really has to do is go see the gyno for a girly check and tell her doctor. The doctor is not allowed to tell you what she said. So hopefully she knows she can come to you.

If I'd ever had a normal kid then I would have hoped that we could be open about contraception and sexually transmitted diseases. I'd far rather my child was protected even if she were underage. Of course the age of the guy would have a bearing on it... if he was considerably older I wouldn't be too happy about it as I'd feel he was taking advantage of a young inexperienced girl.

Hey Prof !! "The Blue Falcon" - $28.96/siesta (That's today's price)...back before I got married/divorced/married/fatherdom....It used to be about $19 for a 'siesta' (About 4 hours).

Let me tell you...for a hard working putz like me...wanting nookie...$20 is nothing' even a few times a week....

Parked cars are nice too...though someone scared the hell out of me and my GF, by knocking on the window of my Dad's car at 11pm, in the parking lot of an old KMart. ...

Seems that she was lost, saw my car, drove up to it and knocked on the window.

I told her where to go :):cuss:

Parked cars in front of someone's house are ok untl the neighbours come home and decide to watch :eek:

Professur said:

You KNOW that she wouldn't go to you Prof. She'd go to Mom, or good ol' Uncle Bish :) Being a Godfather means that I'll probably get the call at 4am when she's been drinkin' and needs a ride home. :p

Nixy said:
Parked cars in front of someone's house are ok untl the neighbours come home and decide to watch :eek:

That reminds me of my old high school girlfriend, the same one I had to ask her father for the pill. Anyway, I had an older pickup that had the long bench seat in front and we used to go out to the truck and fool around in her driveway, well, her neighbor was the school guidance counselor, a pretty cool guy. There was only one window that could have seen us in the truck, and then the view would have been more above than anything, so we weren't too worried about it. Until one day at school, he says to me, "Have fun last night?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, nothing", with a big shit eating grin.

I knew what he had seen almost immediatly. We didn't do it in the truck anymore. :(

Well, we were still int he front seats of my van just making out and next thing I know he's like "My neighbour is watching us." It laughed so hard.

We only ever had sex in the van once (although we did everything else multiple times).

Thankfully those neighbours have since moved, no moe worry about them standing watching.

Back