Ccheck this out for a dumb blonde!

Didn't anyone tell her that hair colorant is not meant to be taken orally?

Kripes...what passes for human these days.

OK..this is funny, but NOT a joke...

I swear that this happened to a co-worker of mine.

Here's how he tells it to me, when he can stop laughing.

Seems that his wife always wished that she could bake...she can cook, but they go out to dinner often, so she doesn't have to.

His birthday was coming up..she wanted to surprise him by baking him something. She goes online and finds a cake recipie..listed as simple.

She prints it, buys all the ingredients that they don't already have and proceeds home. She gets there usually about 1 1/2 hours ahead of him because of their shifts, so she's got plenty of time.

She follows the directions...is a bit surprised that it didn't rise as much as in the picture, but ads the toppings anyway. Hides it away...

That night, she present shim with his gift..the cake!!! Looks lovely...tastes horrible.

He choked it down anyway because he loves her. A few days later, he finally asks her what might have gone wrong. It's obvious that she knew that she'd messed up somewhere..she just doesn't know where.
Maybe it's the recipie...a forgotten ingredient. So, they buy all the ingredients again and she starts making the cake...about half way through, he stops her.

Seems that she didn't know how to seperate the whites from the yolks without first frying the eggs and cutting it out with a fork. :)

I've met her...she's really not stupid, but... OMFG !! I sprayed coffee half-way down the hall when he told me.

MrBishop said:
WAY!...not the type to watch cooking shows...no one to teach her really, so she went with the flow
but she completely changed the...the...well, the physics of it.

AlphaTroll said:
Ye know, the spelling error in the title of a thread dedicated to blonde bashing just kind of jumps out at you doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Yeah....so how hhard iss it to sslip and hhit a keyy twice?

Back