Celebrity faux-pas.

I guess Lindsay found it a nipply night

Now before anyone goes looking for the edit button, that's a picture appearing in a newspaper, and isn't really that risque.

Now before anyone goes looking for the edit button, that's a picture appearing in a newspaper, and isn't really that risque.
Up here, no... down south (land of Nipple-gate)...that might be another story.

...oh, and The Sun, Prof? What's next...Inquirer links?

I guess Lindsay found it a nipply night

If you follow prof's link and then click "enlarge image," the title bar on top of the new window that comes up with the picture says "Lindsay Lohan pop-up." I found that funny. :D

Lindsay checks into rehab

LINDSAY LOHAN has checked into rehab, it emerged last night.

The Mean Girls star said in a statement: "I've made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health."

Her mum DINA added: "I'm so proud of her. She's really in a good place right now, spiritually and mentally.

"She's in an amazing, phenomenal place. She's 20 and she's solid, and she's doing what she needs to do.

"I don't know that many people who are that secure. It's all about her, and getting back on track.

"She's fine - she's amazingly fine."

Lindsay was said to have entered an exclusive detox centre in Los Angeles.

Her spokeswoman would not confirm what Lindsay was being treated for.

The actress said in December she had been attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for a year.

Source

So much for that.

Golden couple leave Hollywood

ANGELINA JOLIE and BRAD PITT have put the icing on their Brady Bunch cake - by moving house.

The stunning Hollywood couple have relocated to New Orleans, taking son MADDOX, daughter ZAHARA and baby SHILOH with them.

"We love it there," Ange said at the Golden Globe Awards.

"The kids are going to go to school there. We're really looking forward to it."

The family moved last Friday into the $3.5 million (£1.8m) six-bedroom mansion in the French Quarter, reports Us Weekly.

And the Tomb Raider beauty has wasted no time mingling with her new neighbours.

"No one at my table believed me when I told them it was her," said JORGE PALACIOS, a local who was at the appropriately named restaurant Angeli, when Jolie showed up.

Another local source said Jolie has already shown an interest in local charity work.

It is thought the couple moved to demonstrate their devotion to humanitarian causes and raise awareness of the tragic Hurricane Katrina, which devastated the Gulf Coast region.

I guess she wanted to help re-choco-lify the area.

[/url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007020718,00.html]Source[/url]

Back