Cheney takes hunting lessons from Bob Knight

rrfield

You guys/gals noticed how pissed off the crew of White House coorespondants have been over this whole thing, because THEY weren't informed first and that a small, local rag broke the story?

GET OVER IT!!!

I'm no fan of Dick, but i'm sure his first thought when he shot a friend in the face wasn't "better get the white house press corp on the horn! quick, send a telegram*!". He probably wanted to get his friend to a hospital.

This administration hasn't been the most forthcoming with ANY information...but Jebus H. Christ, pick your battles, press corp. The one time Dick probably did the right thing and you are all over him for it.

God, I sound like Tucker Carlson. Shoot me now.

* Well, not any more

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The man who was accidentally shot by U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney during a weekend hunting mishap has suffered what is being described as a minor heart attack.
holy hell, wtf did this guy do anger the gods?

abooja

FortWayne.com said:
Animal-rights groups suggested that Cheney give up bird hunting. “We don’t quite understand his obsession with shooting animals, and we’d advise him to pursue a less violent form of relaxation and get on with the important business of leading the country,” said Wayne Pacelli, president of the Humane Society of the United States.
I'm not a big fan of shooting animals either, but this person can go screw. :shrug: