Chess- gaming, old style (Anyone play)?

MrBishop

Looking for live opponents...people I kinda know, so I'm looking here. Any takers? PM me your e-mail and I'll invite you.

Thanks

Bish

Get back to me this winter. I just don't have time in the summer. Haven't played in years though.

Surely...I play on a site called itsyourturn.com
It's a move-a-day place with all sorts of games from Backgammon, to Batleships, Connect4 and about 10 differnt variations of chess...very nice, no downloads etc...

Play here

Best of all-it's free :)
I tend to play several games at once, with people all over the world, and I tend to exchange messages with those that are willing to do so (some prefer silence) but I don't know anyone there really...the people on OTC and JJR's - I kinda know you all.

chcr said:
Get back to me this winter. I just don't have time in the summer. Haven't played in years though.
ditto, during the summer it would be more like turn-a-week

Turn a week, or every-other-day etc...works for me. I'm jst looking for opponents. :) The maximum this site will use is turn-a-month.

I play Othello/Reversi - I have a couple of boards at home, 1 full size and 1 travel... if anyone's interested. I used to play Go with my brother a long time ago... I'd have to relearn the rules.

tommyj27 said:
i registered as tommyj27. ever play go-moku bish?

I have a GO board at home, but you'd probably kick my buttocks...I've invited you on Itsyourturn.com ...we'll have a GO at it.,

Back