Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Something with cheese

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • BBQ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
i used to live in Whetsone Barnett :D by the way, is that the Tottenham court road in the city? cause i mean Tottenham Harringey, like near erm woodgreen and Walthamstow.

Justintime said:
i used to live in Whetsone Barnett :D by the way, is that the Tottenham court road in the city? cause i mean Tottenham Harringey, like near erm woodgreen and Walthamstow.

It's a long time ago, I actually went to school in Frian Barnet, the then Frian Barnet County but lived in Whetstone just behind the high street/road in Sweets Way. That was in the city, we used to ride the trains up and down for free. :D

i used to live about five mins up from the Barclays bank, in apartment in Walfield house, forgot the number, like 3yrs ago, always said it was the best area i ever lived in, though prices were a bit on the rich side :)

one still talks like the queen, and i'll bust a cap in yo' arse if i hear you cursing near one's house

Justintime said:
erm, no one speaks like that no more
All we get over here is some pip pip cheerio proper announcer BBC chatter and old Sherlock Holmes movies. We dont hear much estuary and whatnot. Its all I can relate too. Anglo-type; proper doting old ladies tea club chatter.

Vortex said:
But good grief, $.65 for a packet of chips?? :eek: Isn't that a little pricey? I mean, by SA standards, one of our packet of chips costs about $.25 - $.40 :confuse3:
Don't ever convert between currencies. It doesn't work like that.

Back