• Something with cheese

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • BBQ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Professur said:
Unc, didn't I post most of these very same polls at JJR's once upon a time?

BTW I like beef flavoured. But since Marks and Spencers pulled up stakes here, I can't get any anymore.:(
Most likely... After all, most questions get asked eventually. Most here have probably never seen it though. What goes around comes around. Whats old is new again... bla bla.

You forgot the Sour Cream & Chive or Chilli flavours, so in lue of that Cheese will have to do. :)

[another vote for Kettle Crisps here]

/me's spelling sucks :blush:

It's chutney :)

Simba Chips :D

Can't really find a good link to show you guys and gals, but if you do find, share with everyone :)

Ooo :D kyk no na die lekkers!! (Look at the preciousseessss)

Lekker:
l0knhm2.jpg

Ook lekker:
f0vjace.jpg

ButI still can't find the ones I'm talking about, but those will have to do :p

But good grief, $.65 for a packet of chips?? :eek: Isn't that a little pricey? I mean, by SA standards, one of our packet of chips costs about $.25 - $.40 :confuse3:

OH YIPPEE!!! Look what I found... If I ever go abroad to live I will never have to be without my favourite crisps... sauces... teas.... sweeties... choclate... :licklips:

Brit Store

Anything can be had anywhere.. it just gets a wee bit costly. Im sure I pay a dear price for marmite over here whereas you could find it for pennies over in the UK.

Ooh, garlic and cheese chips from Supermacs.

Or, if it's crisps, hunky Dory's salt and vinegar. Mmmm.

Justintime said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :D cause i's a Tottenham lad, speak like da queen and we cap ya arse here :D

Shite! I used to live in Frian Barnet and was always hanging out down tottenham court road!

Back