Chocoholism

fi

has anyone, anywhere, managed to devise some way of making chocolate unappealing, or of preventing chocolate cravings?

I just ate my way through one of those stocking filler bags of chocolate Euros and feel awful for doing so...

Ardsgaine

fi said:
has anyone, anywhere, managed to devise some way of making chocolate unappealing, or of preventing chocolate cravings?

Hershey's Special Dark. I have to be really, really, really jonesing for some chocolate to eat those guys.

fi also said:
I just ate my way through one of those stocking filler bags of chocolate Euros and feel awful for doing so...

It's okay... I still love you. :love6:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Visit the Hershey Land Spa. They will bath you in a cocoa bath, make you chocolate margaritas, give you a cocoa mud bath, and give you a tour of the Hersheys factory. If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

whoreable

"officer i am soo drunk and i think i am going to drive"
"where do you live son?"
"The Old Chocolate Factory"
:)

kuulani

PuterTutor said:
Visit the Hershey Land Spa. They will bath you in a cocoa bath, make you chocolate margaritas, give you a cocoa mud bath, and give you a tour of the Hersheys factory. If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

ooh, i saw that on the Travel Channel.
Did you check out the restaurant? Choc soup, choc entree, choc dessert :choclate:

Ardsgaine

PuterTutor said:

Ugh... lord, after that I wouldn't be able to eat chocolate for like, a whole week.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think that would cure me for life, of course chocolate by itself is not really one of my favorites. Now a visit to Reeses Peanut Butter Springs would be cool. :headbang:

ris

fi said:

fi, you are talking to the wrong person. no matter how much chocolate i cram into my maw, no matter how sick i end up feeling i always go back for more.

stupid chocolate... :D

Scanty

I have no idea. I buy chocolate sterling. :headbang:

STERLING! STERLING! STERLING! STERLING! STERLING! :help:

greenfreak

Fool proof way of being grossed out by chocolate: eat a teaspoon of Hershey's baking chocolate. Unsweetened. Chocolate without sugar is vile.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Unsweetened cocoa r0x0rz :headbang:

You can't possibly make me not like chocolate. Although I may throw it up if I eat too much and I may refuse entry of any more chocolate (unless it was forced entry :brow: ), I will never hate chocolate. :choclate:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am sorry, I have no advice.

I ate chocolate two bite brownies for breakfast this morning!

:choclate: