Choosing the sex of unborn......

Nixy said:
Ah so my mother probably orgasmed when I was conceived but not my brother *shudders*

What's your excuse for making a girl and then TWO boys?? Is the missus slightly disappointed in your drop in performace? :p

I'm not a kid anymore, and neither is she. I'm sure she appreciates the break. Since I'm migrated from three hour marathons to a more foreplay intensive approach, I've not heard any complaints.

BTW, we were able to pinpoint to the day the conception of both boys. I really, really shouldn't have taken the missus with me on that work-related trip.

Professur said:
I'm not a kid anymore, and neither is she. I'm sure she appreciates the break. Since I'm migrated from three hour marathons to a more foreplay intensive approach, I've not heard any complaints.

BTW, we were able to pinpoint to the day the conception of both boys. I really, really shouldn't have taken the missus with me on that work-related trip.

I thought all of your children were thought of ahead of time??

Planning for a child, and scheduling one in for such and such as date aren't the same thing, y'know.

Professur said:
Planning for a child, and scheduling one in for such and such as date aren't the same thing, y'know.

Yes...but did you not plan for a child...and then she got preggers on the trip? Why do you wish she hadn't gone with you? Wish you'd waited longer?

Nixy said:
Yes...but did you not plan for a child...and then she got preggers on the trip? Why do you wish she hadn't gone with you? Wish you'd waited longer?
Maybe if they were at home he could have been more relaxed and into it and be able to bring his wife to a stronger orgasm which, by his logic, would have made a girl.

tonksy said:
Maybe if they were at home he could have been more relaxed and into it and be able to bring his wife to a stronger orgasm which, by his logic, would have made a girl.
I love my daughter. But I'd as soon chop my dick off with a hammer than deal with another girl. Both boys together don't add up to a quarter of the work she needs.

Nixy .... one day, you'll understand. Lemme try putting it in terms you can understand.

You can design a 100 story sky scraper. Plan the water, waste, electric. Cable TV and satelite. Intercom and security, digital locks ,etc. You can plan everything, and be absolutely sure that it's perfect.

And a week after you build it, some bastard invents something new that makes all your work obselete overnight. But somehow, you've gotta not only find a way to make that new thing work, even though it seems expressly designed to not work with the extra expansion space you left for exactly this kind of occurence. But you have to work in what extra future needs this is gonna bring in the future. AND!!! you have to somehow deal with everything you built in that is now obsolete because of it (and the extra you built in for the future of that too).

Now, that's your morning as a parent, before the breakfast plates hit the table. Have a nice day.

My friends all have daughters. That's some scary shit man.

*points and laughs at them*

unclehobart said:
I don't believe unborn children should have sex at all.

Why not? Let's face it. In this day and age, even unborn kids are fucked from the start. Abortionist are looking to fuck them over. And (apparently from recent statistics) many new parents feel that their kids fucked up their lives.

Professur said:
Why not? Let's face it. In this day and age, even unborn kids are fucked from the start. Abortionist are looking to fuck them over. And (apparently from recent statistics) many new parents feel that their kids fucked up their lives.

* is so glad that she is loved and has never been resented even though her momma never wanted kids*

unclehobart said:
She tell you that? ... yumpin yimminy!

What that she never wanted kids? I dunno if she initially told me or if I overheard it...but I remember one time when I was younger and I felt she was being mean I yelled at her and said no wonder she's so mean I was just a mistake...to which she said I was a surprise but definately not a mistake...

Professur said:
From the woman with three boys, and happy as a clam without a daughter in sight.

How do you think we feel? Marlowe-5, Malory-4, and Payton-3...I'll have 3 girls in high school at the same time! :crying4:

Slim Pickens said:
How do you think we feel? Marlowe-5, Malory-4, and Payton-3...I'll have 3 girls in high school at the same time! :crying4:

FUN TIMES AHEAD :D

what's the big deal of having girls?

tell them to shut the fuck up, if they start to cry tell them you'll spank their ass so she have a reason to cry.

Leslie said:
*points and laughs*

If the potential anger I have inside of me for any girl who breaks my brother's heart is any indication you won't have it much easier :D

Back