Cindy McCain's $300,000 Outfit

My criteria for Rob dressing nicely is a football jersey with no stains on the numbers and close toed shoes.

He's a lucky man!
A lot of women want to dress a fella up like he's their personal Ken Doll or something.
Hint, Ladies: guys don't like starch in their collars!

Okay, since everybody's doing the personal math here- $12 camo pants from Army surplus, a not-so-ratty T-shirt that didn't cost anything, and a pair of Wellington boots that cost around 50 bucks, but they are at least 8 years old. Add a few bucks for socks & etc.- 25 dollar Timex watch, $7 stainless steel bottle-opener ring, -see? You can be clothed, shod, and comfortable for under a C-note.

All you said was a jersey and shoes. I was making sure there were things left unmentioned.

The point that was missed...

(All prices except Laura’s shoes and Cindy’s watch are estimates, and the jewelry prices are based on the assumption that the pieces are real.)

In other words, this whole thread belongs in Lunatic Lounge as it is not real news and is just another bash on anything Republican. If people would focus on issues instead of what someone is wearing, we'd be much better off as a country. Instead we have tit-for-tat on the term 'elitist'. Yep...makes me proud that intellect is ruling over emotion here...:rolleyes:

The point that was missed...

In other words, this whole thread belongs in Lunatic Lounge as it is not real news and is just another bash on anything Republican. If people would focus on issues instead of what someone is wearing, we'd be much better off as a country. Instead we have tit-for-tat on the term 'elitist'. Yep...makes me proud that intellect is ruling over emotion here...:rolleyes:

I pointed this out a page back, and was ignored. Don't waste your time with facts on these people. Facts just confuse them.

Cindy McCain's $300,000 Outfit

Look at the title of the thread. It's hardly content about starting a debate regarding the Constitutionality of bailouts.

Okay, then- are they Constitutional? Throw around some arguments here- anything- but textiles!
...and tell me about... the fooking golf shoes!

Back