Circumsicion

Gotnolegs

tonks said:
oh, hair on a man? hmm. i guess that depends on the man, then. tom selleck is not too hairy, it works for him. i'm not much on bad hair, my ex fiance had some. kinda icky.
oh, and i'll think on the offer, no legs...

Me You can't see my birthmark but you get the pic yes?

tonksy

Gotnolegs said:
Me You can't see my birthmark but you get the pic yes?
nice one. i think everyones seen my pic, but what's one more time?...and no i don't have one of the racing stripe. sorry, charlie.

Silver lady

just another pointer re cirumsicion a baby boy of 8 weeks is the best time to be done, for some inexplicable reason the body recovers better then than at any other time. Which is why the jews did this at that time! but as for wether it's better or not I think it doesn't really matter as long as cleanliness is kept up! as for shaving, waxing, or dyeing, shaving always makes me itch after a while, waxing is painful and embarrasing, and well dyeing wouldn't even go there! but then women and men have different ideas so each to his/her own! :D

tonksy

i tried to dye my pubic hair fire engine red once. i had some manic panic left over soooo....but it didn't work cuz i didn't use a bleach kit first. now i know for next time...

Kawaii

tonks said:
i tried to dye my pubic hair fire engine red once. i had some manic panic left over soooo....but it didn't work cuz i didn't use a bleach kit first. now i know for next time...
You're hot already, baby. :winkkiss: You don't need to dye your hair.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
A decent hardon pulls the skin back on it's own.

Back to the topic.

I'm not circumsiced, and as prof says, an erection pulls back the foreskin, or I can pull it back manually if I want to.

Not being circumsiced has nothing to do with hygiene there, the people that might suffer of such things are the guys with phimosis (sp??).

Inkara1

Nixy said:
You can have sex either way but if you're no circumsized I hav eheard the head is more sensitive.

Also, when it comes to personal preference I prefer not.

Sounds like I'm in like Flynn. I'm getting divorced, too, so I'm free... :D

And I concur with prof and luis on the foreskin part. Voice of experience here.

freako104

tonks said:

Manic Panic isnt the best i dyed my hair blood red with it and it didnt come out right and bled on everything

tonksy

freako104 said:
Manic Panic isnt the best i dyed my hair blood red with it and it didnt come out right and bled on everything
yeah, but it's the easiest to find....ni internet at the time....

MizzFizzTheBizz

Silver lady said:
just another pointer re cirumsicion a baby boy of 8 weeks is the best time to be done, for some inexplicable reason the body recovers better then than at any other time. Which is why the jews did this at that time! but as for wether it's better or not I think it doesn't really matter as long as cleanliness is kept up! as for shaving, waxing, or dyeing, shaving always makes me itch after a while, waxing is painful and embarrasing, and well dyeing wouldn't even go there! but then women and men have different ideas so each to his/her own! :D

Waxing isn't emabarassing if you DIY and yeah it is a bit uncomfortable but you don't get the itch like with shaving but never thought about dying. In fact i have just finished waxing me pits...

Oz

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
Oh really and how do make that one out eh? Coz u think u r so damn clever. Oh well you always get one prick when u prune a holly bush

Erm dizzy..............it's a free piccy hosting site......it just has an idiotic name :eh:

Aunty Em

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
Oh really and how do make that one out eh? Coz u think u r so damn clever. Oh well you always get one prick when u prune a holly bush

Oops! I see what you mean.... :lol:

It's a picture hosting site called "You-are-a-huge-nerd"....

I'll have to show you how to use it on Thursday if we're not busy at work....