Circumsicion

Marshall

Does it matter if you are circumsized or not to have sex? Do you like pull the skin back and shit like that when you doing it?

Professur

A decent hardon pulls the skin back on it's own. Friction yanks it the rest of the way. Not that, as a victim of a lopitoffame, I'd know anything about it.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I didn't know you were a penis, Prof...oh...wait...thats prolly why they call you peckerhead, huh? :retard:

freako104

the AV makes me think of drugs not a phallus.

and as far as ive learned circumsised is healthier but im not quite sure. id have to look it up.

tonksy

take a seat, freako, and i will teach you about the penis...actually, the removal of the foreskin is mostly for show but it does aid in personal hygiene. germs and cooties can hide out out in there and cause urinary track infections and other kinds of crud. but if you are a clean person it really don't make much difference beyond the aesthetics.

freako104

tonks said:
take a seat, freako, and i will teach you about the penis...actually, the removal of the foreskin is mostly for show but it does aid in personal hygiene. germs and cooties can hide out out in there and cause urinary track infections and other kinds of crud. but if you are a clean person it really don't make much difference beyond the aesthetics.

my understanding is that its easier for some diseases to get in it but you have to keep it clean like anything else on your body.

Mare

Well, my boys are , did in the hospital when they were born-and yes you have to watch for infection when their babies-Michael my oldest had a greenish puss, started adhesions, doc had to pull it back and rip the skin was healing together again, I had to put meds on him . Matt second one learned to pull back and clean. Never seen one that wasnt , so couldn't give any answers on that, but I would think prolly looks more attractive if it is.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You can have sex either way but if you're no circumsized I hav eheard the head is more sensitive.

Also, when it comes to personal preference I prefer not.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I heard if you're not, you can hide lots of things in the foreskin...:retard:

Well....thats what I heard....anyway.

:lol2: