Civil rights?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You don't need shots to homeschool.

The judge noted the unhappy looks of some of the kids in line waiting for vaccinations.

"It's cute. It looks like their parents are dragging them to church," Nichols said.
Fuck you Judge.

If the parents say no, police said, the officers will leave.
Reasonable.

catocom

yeah my mom pointed those 'buts' out to me, But....:D
If people are going to raise hell about what radio personalities say, I
want the Damned officials held to it too.

They need to stop with the threatening talk.

PC should be for the politicians....only, but it's being turned assBackwards.
I'm tired of it.:grumpy:

We need to take our country, and the American way, Back.

ResearchMonkey

...and parents are given the right to deny the detectives access to their homes.
Land of Kerry and Kennedy liberals would "give" them that right, thats funny.

That shit wouldn't fly here, ...LA/SF the Boxer, Feinstien, Pelosi -blue sheep would accept that as a reasonable answer.

ALL HAIL TO THE LEFTIST GAWDS, "on your knees"

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Random warrantless searches are not reasonable.

Warrantless because the homeowner, or renter, agreed to the search. I wouldn't. I assume you wouldn't. Those who do are the masters of their fate.

chcr

Too cute for words
This is Still the USA isn't it.
Nope, not the way you or I mean it anyway. A lot of otherwise seemingly intelligent people will try to tell you it is though.
Land of Kerry and Kennedy liberals would "give" them that right, thats funny.

That shit wouldn't fly here, ...LA/SF the Boxer, Feinstien, Pelosi -blue sheep would accept that as a reasonable answer.

ALL HAIL TO THE LEFTIST GAWDS, "on your knees"
Warrantless searches and wiretaps are a conservative thing.

ALL suck rightist ass.
And once again we can see that there is substantially no difference. This is blindingly obvious to even a casual observer. Denial is a powerful thing, isn't it.

ResearchMonkey

Denial my ass, I'm fully aware of the subversion, fighting to take back the country from the politically correctness snd enlightened momentum.

catocom

Nope, not the way you or I mean it anyway. A lot of otherwise seemingly intelligent people will try to tell you it is though.

well it still is in parts, but you've got a point overall I guess.
I'm just hoping the 'parts' are big enough.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, everyone is liberal in Massachusetts.

Look at Gonz trying to justify this. Who but a conservative?

Dumb ass, you tell them "NO" and there is no search, say "YES" and there is search.

The only news is that they are asking school kids parents in a place seething with Progressive Liberals Democrats.

Theres no attampt to justify it, it how things have been for years, nothing new here, except the willingness of liberal application of the existing laws....standard M.O.

chcr

Too cute for words
Denial my ass, I'm fully aware of the subversion, fighting to take back the country from the politically correctness snd enlightened momentum.

Maybe so, but that only makes you a part of a vanishingly small minority.

Besides, I was referring to the so called differences between the current defintions of "liberal" and "conservative." As I've said before, if you look beyond the marketing they both want fascism. No real difference between them.

chcr

Too cute for words
BTW, there's nothing wrong with enlightenment, the problem seems to arise in applying it intelligently.

ResearchMonkey

Tru Dat, it's just more of the whole language perversion of painting or coating the bad with once honorable understandable werds and images like: 'Gay', 'liberal', 'progressive'...twistings of 'promote' and 'provide', and phrases like "shall not be infringed" and ofcourse whitty-titty distortions like 'pro-choice' and 'alternitive lyfestyles" both are vaugue statements that have become singular meanings to make them sound better, nicer, sweeter, kinder.

Always wiggleing, looking for holes to stick something new into, sedition and perversion in the cloak of forced acceptance

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Alexander Fraser Tytler said:
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.