close to darwin experience

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I got home, it's freezing, and it snowed.....

so I try start the snowblower, no luck, I try the choke, nothing

I try the electric starter....nothing.

I dawns on me...maybe it's low on gas, so I take off the cap, look in, and I can't see anything, but me being the good smoker I am, have a lighter in my pocket.

I take out the lighter, put it near the tank, put my thumb on the wheel, and....

dawrin awards pop into my mind, and I realize what I almost did.

I was almost an ex-paul

I would have been pining for the fjords

Hmmm, Pauly........that doesn't exactly go down as one of your most enlightened moments now does it? Next time you do something silly, please make sure you have a camera nearby, so Uki can post the pics for us......might as well laugh at it yeah? ;)

Duh, don't you have kids, that's what they're for!

:disgust2:

*Wonders how many of the 6 would do it....

I had an Uncle who was going ot check for a propane leak with a match,same Uncle was awoken by an eathquake and grabbed his rifle :)

tonks said:
i'm glad you stopped......:sadhug:.....*bitchslap for being stupid :D

:rofl4: Seriously, though, I've read about that before. Some kid borrowed his dad's car, after a few hours of 'watching the sunset' with his girlfriend, the car wouldn't start. He went through the same steps as you did, paul, but he actually got the lit match close enough to the filler pipe to cause a rather exciting show.

Tonks, we have a 'bitchslap' smilie. ":bitchslap"

Gonz said:
Ah. c'mon try it. What could it hurt?

What could it hurt??? I wouldn't have a husband anymore for one! Although I could collect on the life insurance. hummmmmm!!!!

i'm glad you stopped...........*bitchslap for being stupid

i agree. what an idiot my hubby can be at times!!!

oh shit, I pissed off a wife....now, for the first time on these boards, I's ascared.

Sorry Uki, I was only fool playing with him. I didn't mean it.

Gonz said:
oh shit, I pissed off a wife....now, for the first time on these boards, I's ascared.

don't worry about it, if she saw me do it, she'd probably put a smoke in her mouth, and play out that scene from Heathers.

Posted by Professur - Today at 10:23am
Do it this morning. It's cold enough to freeze the vapour down. It'll burn, but not explode

I put it back in the shed last night, and used the electric lights to look in, dry as a bone, so was the little red gas can, so gonna fill it up soon.

what is sad is this is not my first near dawrin experience, I was fixing the dryer once (220 volts) and it was unplugged, put everything back together, plug it in, and then notice a loose wire.....*ZAP*

that one really hurt.

Gonz said:

Gonz, don't worry, I was laughing inside. I think it's the stupidest thing he could have done. I'm not angry or offended. Not to worry. That's why I put in the insurance line. I could collect some nice money!!!

Uki Chick said:
What could it hurt??? I wouldn't have a husband anymore for one! Although I could collect on the life insurance. hummmmmm!!!!

i'm glad you stopped...........*bitchslap for being stupid

i agree. what an idiot my hubby can be at times!!!

Ah, it probably wouldn't have killed him. Might have taken a few weeks for the smell of burning hair to go away and a man looks very... unusual with no eyebrows.
:D

Back