close to darwin experience

darn, we almost had ourselves a new snowblower boy, it could be an annually rotating booby-prize.

it's a long story, and i doubt anyone really wants to dredge it up other than for a [wink wink] chuckle, do some searching, you'll probably find plenty.

There used to be a troubled young lad of 13 named Altron that was a regular poster here. He was finally banned over what was an incident of theft with a snowblower. It in and of itself wasn't a bannable offense... but attempts to teach him a little common respect was met with vile threats and repeated attempts to circumvent the various judgements of management to make ammends and simply cool down. He became known as snowblower boy.

unclehobart said:
There used to be a troubled young lad of 13 named Altron that was a regular poster here. He was finally banned over what was an incident of theft with a snowblower. It in and of itself wasn't a bannable offense... but attempts to teach him a little commen respect was met with vile threats and repeated attempts to circumvent the various judgements of management to make ammends and simply cool down. He became known as snowblower boy.
now that's bizarre...he popped in tonight.

unclehobart said:
There used to be a troubled young lad of 13 named Altron that was a regular poster here. He was finally banned over what was an incident of theft with a snowblower. It in and of itself wasn't a bannable offense... but attempts to teach him a little commen respect was met with vile threats and repeated attempts to circumvent the various judgements of management to make ammends and simply cool down. He became known as snowblower boy.

so what you are saying is, If in insist on blowing my self up, with a snowblower, you will ban me

tough room

paul_valaru said:
so what you are saying is, If in insist on blowing my self up, with a snowblower, you will ban me

And being banned from OTC is going to be at the top of your list of concerns when you are mystery meat on the driveway. :D

And right after that you'll probably get up - do it all over again, just to see what you did wrong in the first place right?

AlphaTroll said:
And right after that you'll probably get up - do it all over again, just to see what you did wrong in the first place right?

hell no!!!

I'd ask the neibor kids to try it

And I'm sure that your neighbour would appreciate that very much while she's scraping pieces of her kid off the sidewalk ;)

AlphaTroll said:
And I'm sure that your neighbour would appreciate that very much while she's scraping pieces of her kid off the sidewalk ;)

hmmm

your right, the kids across the street then, they are such brats, that no-one will miss them

That's a much better idea and hey, if you're lucky the mother might even PAY you for it....after all, it's not your fault they are nosy brats who cannot keep their hands to themselves........no-one will ever know what REALLY happened.

And who knows - you might find yourself on X-Files....or Ripley's Believe it or Not........:D

Well, then at least when he's big Pauly can say that he was 'most wanted' and not just semi-wanted.

I want to be a Mounty.....so I can also always get a man :)

paul_valaru said:

tough room
Not at all.. were just saying that anyone associated with this site seems to have a certain Stephen King curse shouding over them when it comes to snowblowers. Snowblowers are the proverbial monkeys paw to this board.

Back