close to darwin experience

chcr said:
Ah, it probably wouldn't have killed him. Might have taken a few weeks for the smell of burning hair to go away and a man looks very... unusual with no eyebrows.
:D

I'd have no choice then but to draw in some eyebrows. Or, worse comes to worse, I'd cut off some of the hair from his head and glue on some new ones.

Uki Chick said:
I'd have no choice then but to draw in some eyebrows. Or, worse comes to worse, I'd cut off some of the hair from his head and glue on some new ones.
anyonr else thinking of that part in police academy II when capt mouser loses his eyebrows and they draw them in? ukichick - we want pics :D

tonks said:
anyonr else thinking of that part in police academy II when capt mouser loses his eyebrows and they draw them in? ukichick - we want pics :D
Oh yes! I had that same thought! What a great mental picture. :lol:

tonks said:

I forgot about that one. That was hilarious. I would have taken pics if it would have happened. Unfortunately or fortunately, he came to his senses. I have put makeup on him before to see how he'd look as a woman, too bad I had no pics of that.

PuterTutor said:
Was he cute?

not really! he wouldn't make a good woman.

Posted by tonks - Today at 12:46pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did it look like this?

no, definitely looked nothing like that.

Uki Chick said:
I forgot about that one. That was hilarious. I would have taken pics if it would have happened. Unfortunately or fortunately, he came to his senses. I have put makeup on him before to see how he'd look as a woman, too bad I had no pics of that.

I have no idea what you are talking about

:D

and I was better looking as a woman than most drag queens, thank you very much

paul_valaru said:
and I was better looking as a woman than most drag queens, thank you very much

Sure, If you like your women with a little hair on their a-cup chests, then yeah, a real hottie :)

Post 17 said:
I put it back in the shed last night, and used the electric lights to look in, dry as a bone, so was the little red gas can, so gonna fill it up soon.

I once tried to make the coals in a BBQ burn faster by pouring gasoline directly from a 5 gallon can onto the hot coals. I never knew fire could travel UP a stream of gas before....

Back