Coincidence?

Yeah, and was able to walk away, and travel like 1km on a boat without throwing up.

Luis G said:
Yeah, and was able to walk away, and travel like 1km on a boat without throwing up.

That's almost 5 beer an hour...that's almost 1 beer ever 12 min...I don't think that's physically possible :eek5:

If you're really comfortable at the beach, and the heat is like 39ºC you will sweat most of it. I couldn't have managed to do that in my city.

Some tourists (gringos actually) were so impressed by our skills that they even took video. They talked about it freely thinking I would not understand english. The mister tried to catch up, but he got drunk and got yelled at by his wife and daughters :lol:

Luis G said:
If you're really comfortable at the beach, and the heat is like 39ºC you will sweat most of it. I couldn't have managed to do that in my city.

Some tourists (gringos actually) were so impressed by our skills that they even took video. They talked about it freely thinking I would not understand english. The mister tried to catch up, but he got drunk and got yelled at by his wife and daughters :lol:

hahaha

Nixy said:
Actually some people I went to school with used to do a challenge...24 beer in 12 hours...VERY VERY few could do it. The first few hours are fine but keeping up the pace is apparently difficult.

Disgraceful. I did it several times ... in a sight less than 12 hours to boot. What are they teaching you kids these days? Sure isn't life skills, that's for sure. There's only one key to marathon drinking: eat. You spend the entire time with a bottle stuck to your face, and you're gonna die. Beer, food, beer, food, pitstop, water, water, beer, food, beer, pitstop, food, etc.

for every beer, at least one serving of solid food, and a glass of water (unless you want to hear the dwarven drums come morning). Food does two very important things where beer is concerned. Three, actually, but two where the alcohol is concerned. First, it slows down the alcohol. Liquid goes right through and gets absorbed by the intestines. Food sops it up, and the stomach acids and enzymes in the intestines have to break it down to get the alcohol back out. Sort of like a time release buzz. Second, it compartmentalizes the beers, so that they don't all run together in your guts.
The third thing is that it adds weight, forcing the gas in the beer down, so that you don't puke everywhere.

The kicker with this method, is that once you're drunk, you're gonna stay drunk a lot longer. And you're gonna piss out a lot more water than if you just slammed the beers. So those glasses of water are even more important.

Back