Coke Vs. Pespi

Which do you prefer?

• Coke

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Dr Pepper is my favorite but I get whatever's at $2.50 a 12-pack or below that week when I go to the store.

I prefer the taste of Coke tremendously, but will not buy it because of their significant financial contributions and other backing of anti-Southern causes.

And yes, I know where it was invented. Just because the cat has kittens in the oven don't mean we call them biscuits either.

Between those two I'd take pepsi without hessitation.

I prefer water thou.

Why???
Because of the lower cost and greater availability?
Or because of the effects that are to be had?

So Gonz’s Bro

Here are two guardrails side by side
you can snort either one
but not both

Which one do you choose?

SouthernN'Proud said:
I prefer the taste of Coke tremendously, but will not buy it because of their significant financial contributions and other backing of anti-Southern causes.

And yes, I know where it was invented. Just because the cat has kittens in the oven don't mean we call them biscuits either.
Ya know, I realize you have pretty strong feelings on this and all, I think we all realize that now, but damn. Is there any part of your life that isn't influenced by these feelings?

PT said:
Ya know, I realize you have pretty strong feelings on this and all, I think we all realize that now, but damn. Is there any part of your life that isn't influenced by these feelings?

When I see a company actively going about the business of eradicating my heritage, yes I take it seriously. As anyone should. You would too.

I may make next to zero difference, but it's that much money they don't have to kill my heritage. It makes me feel better. That's what life is all about I thought. Personal happiness and all.

If Mega Conglomorate XYZ started donating millions of dollars to erase your heritage, you might react differently. But I doubt it.

If my persistence and dilligence bother you, you have choices. Mute me, ignore me, whatever you like. It only shows me that I am starting to make people sit up and take notice of issues they otherwise wouldn't be aware of, whatever side of the argument you fall on. I don't ask anyone to support my feelings; I just voice them. That being a primary purpose of a message board to begin with, I don't see a problem. If one exists, someone needs to tell me.

Yes, I am passionate about these things. Not a crime. Yes, I am vocal. Not a crime either. If the message causes you some real pain or discomfort, either remove the messenger or yourself from the message, like any other message in the world.

tonksy said:
what about ginger ale? poor neglected ginger ale.
I like ginger ale.

I like root beer as well, it's just like drinking germolene... no-one ever asks if you prefer that either. :(

Coke Classic only!

I prefer Ginger-Beer over Ginger-Ale. :shrug: More kick

oh, and SnP... you keep on hacking away at it...it often takes several repititions before someone catches on.

I don't buy Kelloggs products because of their past policy either.

"A remedy [for masturbation] which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision...The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind...In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement. " -- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg

Link #1

I only really like pop with Rum.

I do prefer the taste of Pepsi over coke though. Coke taste too sweet and fruity.

Back