Collectables

tonksy

unclehobart said:
With all seriousness... I collect Playboy magazines.

I have about 40 scattered issues from the late 50s and pretty much every issue from mid 1962 on forward. The ones at the beginning are rather dear in price.
i take it you have a current suscription? i have about the last six issues collecting dust.....up for grabs! :D

Uki Chick

Anything with cows. I have a collection of stuffed cows, some that make noise and other don't, candles, magnets, salt and pepper shakers, milk and sugar, containers, all sorts of stuff of the sort with cows. My husband hates me for it.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've got a few Zippo lighters, a few arrowheads, but that's about it. Never been real big on the collecting thing.

MrBishop

Used to collect comic-books and sports cards...a bit spendy now :(
My wife collects shot glasses from around the world

I collect miniatures (plastic and metal), which I paint as a Hobby. Warhammer figs and D&D figs mostly, although I've got a bunch of Shadowrun figs too :)

SexyBoo

I'm ready for the ribbing I'm going to get for this. I used to collect beanie babies. Yes, I admit it - I was a beanie-aholic! Aaaaaah! :nuts:

baby.jpg

edit: This photo is not my beanie babies.

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
I'm ready for the ribbing I'm going to get for this. I used to collect beanie babies. Yes, I admit it - I was a beanie-aholic! Aaaaaah! :nuts:

baby.jpg
hey! i forgot about those things! i have quite a few...the girls play with them now...the rest i rubber-banded to a pole...beanie baby tree....looks good in the girls room.

chcr

Too cute for words
SexyBoo said:

baby.jpg

My lovely wife would scoff at your paltry collection. :D
You can't swing a cat without hitting a bunch of beanies at my house.

Kawaii

Anime and those nice text files from the earlier days of the Internet, when adresses where numbers, like (555) 555-5845. They are quite... interesting.

edited the # just in case - Leslie

lacemyster

I like to collect coins, ones from other countries, old ones. My oldest coin is an american penny from 1905 I think.

freako104

SexyBoo said:

baby.jpg

edit: This photo is not my beanie babies.

some of us still do collect em :winkkiss:

Sharky

Nixy said:
You've never come across a 1976 F100 pickup have you?

Nixy, I checked Franklin Mint and Danbury, neither of them carry late-model Ford pickups. A general search of all die-cast model brands came up bupkes too. Sowwy! :shrug:

MrBishop

Sharky said:
Nixy, I checked Franklin Mint and Danbury, neither of them carry late-model Ford pickups. A general search of all die-cast model brands came up bupkes too. Sowwy! :shrug:

Saw this one for $3500. A bit big for a shelf though :)

P8102390.JPG

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
awww thanks Bish sweetie but I have a 76 F100 sitting in the garage at home. Well, it's my mom's..w.as my dad's...the reason I ask was that we used to look everywhere for a 76 F100 model for my dad and never found one and if I could find one now I'd like to get it for my bro :)

Dave

i collect pewter dragons. have about 30 of them now.
used to collect comic books. still have a couple of boxes full.
my collection of silver disks keeps getting larger too. (CD, DVD, games...)

Thulsa Doom

AlphaTroll said:
And 17 year old virgins.

They still make those??

unclehobart said:
With all seriousness... I collect Playboy magazines.

I have about 40 scattered issues from the late 50s and pretty much every issue from mid 1962 on forward. The ones at the beginning are rather dear in price.

thats because most of em have 50 year old stains on em...

I collect space art/memorabilia (yeah. I know. "what??") and of course I still have my old baseball/basketball football card collection Im hoping will put my kids through college some day. Well at least the Michael Jordan rookies. I also collect medieval weapons and such but I only got a few so far.

oh and did I mention pizza boxes?

freako104

Thulsa Doom said:
They still make those??

thats because most of em have 50 year old stains on em...

I collect space art/memorabilia (yeah. I know. "what??") and of course I still have my old baseball/basketball football card collection Im hoping will put my kids through college some day. Well at least the Michael Jordan rookies. I also collect medieval weapons and such but I only got a few so far.

oh and did I mention pizza boxes?

actually yes. ive known 20 year old virgins!! :eek: