collections.

tonksy

well...do you? this may be a redundant thread but....so what? i collect pretty teacups and random crap for art projects...i also collect music but, more than that i have a "song collection"...songs i like so much that i have covers by tons of different people......like....true colors (3), gin and juice(3), and i drove all night(4), time after time (6)...(i guess i have a thing for cyndi lauper covers)....so let's hear yours.

I don't really collect things, but I have a vast cd collection (ah hell - look at me saying I don't collect, then I go and call it a collection :rolleyes: ).

Hmmm - would shoes & perfumes count?

Shoes... I would say yes. Perfume is on the fence since it is a consumable. If you kept the empty bottles... then you could say you have a perfume bottle collection.

i collect nothing, i have enough trouble keeping paperwork, books and drawings in order without trying to hoard something specific.

Women over 50 years old, and 50 inches around the .. well, around. And no. It's in mint condition, and when this young skinny phase goes out of fashion, it's gonna be worth something.

I seem to collect puter parts that have no hope of being part of a working system again, yet look way too cool to just throw away.

Aside from that, I collect fingers.

Well, what good would the world be without boxes? Mac and Cheese alone would be a mess!

Actually, you could say that the wife collects boxes, little tin ones, all over the house. Everywhere!!!

Back