collections.

:blush: I am. I love boxes. I have three emtpy ones in my office right now. No, four - there's a little wooden one, too. Then there's another four or so that are being used. I have several boxes in my trunk of my car, too.

Big boxes. Little boxes. Cardboard boxes. Wooden boxes. .... :blush:

Ooooh, I like tins, too. But I don't have so many of them. The roommie, though, has a ton of Coca-Cola tins. :D

Decorated ones would be good. But I'm just talking boxes. I like to go downstairs when they get a delivery in the bar or kitchen so I can scope out any good boxes to have. :blush: I have some pretty ones, but most of them are general-use-already-been-used boxes.

PT.........She's just building a cheap coffin so she can be rid of yer body when she finally decides to knock you off! :p

AlphaTroll said:
PT.........She's just building a cheap coffin so she can be rid of yer body when she finally decides to knock you off! :p

Is that why she keeps asking for a chainsaw for Xmas too?

i "make" alot of little boxes...moreover, i fix them up...they usually end up looking very....funky....but sometimes they are very nice....i'm outta "bones" at the moment but i'll keep my eyes open.

I collect regrets
I have a wealth of useless knowledge
I used to collect comic books but it got spendy
I used to collect cards too..same thing
I now collect euphamisms for body parts and blond jokes (I have close to 100 pages of blond jokes)

I've got a bunch of extra paper here, anyone want me to fax them some?

For a while, I was collecting antenna balls. That fell by the wayside. Then I got married, and started collecting past-due and collection agency notices.

Soooo, Inkara, are you married then? [/sarcasm]

I collect star wars toys, doctor who videos and target novelisations, books, cds, dvds...

I collect crap. I seem to have this syndrome, that makes me unable to throw away items or clothes that I don't need. I may move slowly towards the bin, but then there is that little voice: "What if you find use for it someday?", and I put it back.

Of course, I never find use for it again.

Back