collections.

i collect pewter dragons, CD's and DVD's.
have an old collection of comic books but only a couple of boxes worth.

Starya said:
I collect crap. I seem to have this syndrome, that makes me unable to throw away items or clothes that I don't need. I may move slowly towards the bin, but then there is that little voice: "What if you find use for it someday?", and I put it back.

Of course, I never find use for it again.

:blush: same here

Me? Started? HA!

BoP, if you'd gotten to read the stuff at JJR512.com before it got shut down, you'd probably have much more of an understanding of what's going on here.

i also have a knack for collecting keychains. I have a bondage bear one and some with the funny lines.

Now that you mention it, I collect boxes too. I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I have five on my desk right now. I really like the ones that have the removeable cover and have the little metal square on the side to slide in a piece of paper that details what's inside. I have four of those, two green two blue. I have a few tins that I keep bills in. Cardboard boxes from appliances we've bought. Shoeboxes galore, some for shoes, some for VHS tapes and such. Man, we really do have a lot of boxes.

I collect coins here and there. I don't go out looking but I always check my wallet for the state quarters, old pennies or Canadian coins. I'm definitely a pack rat, I hardly throw anything away. But I'm more careful now that I know the story of the Collyer Brothers. It's the first story on this website, it's totally freaky: http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1008564/posts

And of course, I collect plants. Right now, I only have 40 houseplants but I have over 200 bulbs in the lawn and in pots outside. I know people on my gardening message board who are in the thousands. My stuff is nothing compared to some of those people.

Inkara1 said:
Me? Started? HA!

BoP, if you'd gotten to read the stuff at JJR512.com before it got shut down, you'd probably have much more of an understanding of what's going on here.

Something makes me glad I missed the whining. :p

Does collecting weirdos count? :alienhuh:

be glad...be very very glad :eek5:

I collect new and old tins too...they're all round the top of my cupboards and holding food inside, and they're starting to spread all round the house...but I like 'em.

I collect old salt men, lighthouses, and my favorite....Jimmeny Criket!! I have some that belong to collections like A Christmas carol and Pinoccio,,,,someday someone will really miss them only to find out that I have them....they are #erd and registered too.

Back