Comfort Eating

Squiggy said:
Our schedules are destroying our humanity... :disgust2:

We always sit at the dining table for sunday dinner even though Katie would rather sit in front of the TV, but I won't allow that as it's the only meal in the week that we sit down together to eat at home. I'm a bit "old fashioned" like that, apparently not many families do anymore. Spending an hour or so cooking is quite nice and relaxing I find. :)

I'd have to agree with you Squiggy, we cook most every night, but it's only about once or twice a week for us anymore that we all sit down together and eat at the table. Wish it could be different, but between work, school, color guard, basketball, volleyball, boy scouts, girl scouts, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting, it's just not possible.

Our meals that we sit down for are usually Sunday as well, I usually make a big brunch that everyone Must attend, and dinner is mandatory as well. With everything else going on during the week, it's just hard to do unless we didn't eat supper until 10:00pm.

PuterTutor said:
Our meals that we sit down for are usually Sunday as well, I usually make a big brunch that everyone Must attend, and dinner is mandatory as well. With everything else going on during the week, it's just hard to do unless we didn't eat supper until 10:00pm.

Katie like to eat early about 5 pm during the week when she comes from school and it's hard to prise her away from her beloved computer or Cartoon Network. I prefer to eat around 7pm usually. Soon though, I'll be taking her to an inclusive youth club on a monday and I start night classes on wednesday next week.

Back