Comfort food

ris said:
what do you mean if? damn non-brits and their love of flavour and not boiling stuff
It's not so much the flavor ( or lack, there of)....it's the texture of the boiled cinnamon toast, I think I would find repulsive. :sick::D

Instant mashed potatoes. Cheese flavoured!!!!

Now, THAT'S comfort food AND my dinner! :headbang:

i usually call upon comfort foods when i'm bored. when i'm bored, i have trouble feeling. hence, the feel-y foods on the list.
sometimes i just sit on the floor in front of the fridge, and eat stuff. :-/

grapes: peeling the skin off with my teeth gives me a way to feel something, as the skin is bitter.
sauerkraut: is just really good.
cinnamon-y foods: ive always loved cinnamon. *pops some cinnamon altoids and chews them, thus burning her mouth. smiles*
dairy: yogurt, ice cream, cheese, milk, etc... eating straight cream cheese makes me so happy

Well...I quess I have to admit it..... Jelly donuts....I just went through 6 of them in a half hour.... :shrug:

I don't really have any comfort food I guess. I just eat a good lunch/dinner and usually don't snack on stuff. I rarely ever eat sweet stuff like cakes or cookies. The only time I do snack is maybe some microwave popcorn while watching a movie or sometimes I'll get some nachos Doritos and put a slice of sharp cheddar and a couple of black/green olive slices or some jalapeno slices and warm it in the oven.

Chocolate body paint (preferrably on a person of the opposite sex and not ones self) :brow: :hump:

The ultimate comfort food.

Back