comics.

hehe, I drew comics in class too, here's one I redrew that I described once before (it's pretty obvious I liked Far Side :D).

Attachment(s):

doomed.jpg, 24.29kb

97_1035597004.jpg

I gotta agree with Luis. It's just as bad as posting it in the forums, even though I once did the exact same stuff.

Even though this kind of stuff is still going to be controlled to the best of our ability, there's not much to worry about, host-readage-wise. As long as nobody sends in any complaints to the host, we won't have a problem. They have too many sites to try taking on the massive task of reviewing each and every one.

but deez iz cartoons wiff fake testicles. how could dat be considered nudity or offensive? come on cartoon nudity an' real nudity iz totally different. yea ah said it slap mah fro!

If we allow cartoons to slide through our iron fist, then someone is gonna want us to allow paintings of nude women because of "artistical" purposes, and then if we allow that, someone is gonna want to allow them to post up their PhotoChopped nude pic of Britney Spears... you get the picture. Besides, we don't even know where the host draws the line for nudity, so in the unlikely case that they ARE monitoring the site, it's better to be on the safe side than on the road side offline looking for a new host.

LastLegionary said:
Justintime said:
my sense of humor is whacked ;)
You forgot the "u" in humor :D We are Americanizing him... :D :p :p

My parents have a more or less Americanazed background (you know, crazy missionary goes to south America poisons natives etc..), so i do spell some things the wrong way at times ;) call it conflict of home and school education :D

don't worry, i use them both as well...still haven't figured out which one i liked best :D

one thing i will NEVER spell like this is "centre" :retard:

that gives me just as much the creeps as "d**g" *shivers*

center all the way :headbang:

:eek10:

Back