Condemned Man....

Ardsgaine

:looks around to see if anyone is looking:

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'M FREE! I'M FREE!! I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:pauses in front of the bitchslapping squad:

:moon:

Regard mon beau derrier, mes amies. Mais, ne touchez pas mon tush... ;)

I'm looking!!! :eek2: Would you just look at that tush!!!! 'scuse me folks... we'll be right back :banana2: ...

Now. What about those beers MR!!! :whip:

J'ai regarder ton beau derriere, et maintenant, je vais toucher ton derriere, parce'que c'est tres beau. :D

*touche*

J'espere que Janimal peut me pardonner :blush:

Leslie said:
J'ai regarder ton beau derriere, et maintenant, je vais toucher ton derriere, parce'que c'est tres beau. :D
Oooh, can I translate??
Regarding your boyfriends butt, it weighs a ton, it needs some maintenence too. Would you mind if I touched a piece of your boyfriends butt?

Is that right? I don't speak any French. :D

Professur said:
Yeah Q. You nailed it:rolleyes:

oye, Ards, Faites attention. It ya des tapettes partoutes ici.

I tried to solve that problem by specifying "mes amies," but there are always those who just won't follow the rules. :rolleyes:

Actually, I must confess, I don't speak French. Not really. Lots of ballet terms, a few phrases here and there. I had to get Ards to translate for me :rolleyes:

Japanese is another story though. Still in the beginning stages of learning, but far better at it than French.

I only know it because we're forced to learn it through grade nine. I kept it up through the last year, figuring as long as I got that far, it'd be easy credits. :laugh:

Leslie: I only know it because we're forced to learn it through grade nine.

I had to take a foreign language when I got my BA, so, since I live in Florida, I figured the logical choice was French. :p

I don't speak it very well at all, but I'm so-so at writing/reading. I did well enough to pass the graduate level reading exam. One day I would like to be able to read an entire Victor Hugo novel in the original French -- something besides Les Miserables. That one's tough enough in English.

Janimal: Actually, I must confess, I don't speak French.

And yet, you're still reasonably horny... :p :banana: :p

Back