Sonic Adventure - DC
Crash Team Racing - PSX
SSX Tricky - PS2
Ico - PS2
Tony Hawk Pro Sakter 3 - PS2

among many more.

HubbaHubba said:
probably a really crappy knife at that, seeing as it came from a halo-lover

You are quite possibly the only person in the world who doesn't like Halo. You along with the PS2 die-hards who refuse to accept that anything any of the competitors bring out could ever be any good.

Rusty and I have PS2 and he plays a lot of sports games... football, basketball. I really liked Soul Reaver, Parasite Eve and games like that. Never really did get into Tomb Raider.

We have GTA Vice City, The Sims, The Matrix... I think we have more than that but they're the only games we really play.

just beat GTA3 this morning, now i have to go back and find all the cool stuff i missed since the game says i only have something like 30% completed.

<interesting tangent>i just realized that i can type much more accurately if i turn my head 90 degrees and stare at my closet door, weird, i must think too much when i look at my monitor.

for fps i think i still prefer my pc, but timesplitters 2 is a great game. TH3 is another classic. As far as controllers go, i bought my ps2 over something else because i'm used to the controller and i could never get used to the xbox or gamecube ones when i played my roommates' machines

HubbaHubba said:
probably a really crappy knife at that, seeing as it came from a halo-lover

halo kicks ass. might not want to say that on my former campus either :p lotsa halo fans there.

Woah...shoulda came back sooner :D

Yeah, my bro has GTA III and GTA Vice City, played that quite a bit. I've been told Time Splitters is another good game to get by a coworker. Halo should be here tomorrow or the next day. I'll have to buy TS when I get my x-box then.

Any good free 'net games for the PS2? I'm wondering if its worth buying the network adaptor for the console...if I'll ever use it

greenfreak said:
Rusty and I have PS2 and he plays a lot of sports games... football, basketball. I really liked Soul Reaver, Parasite Eve and games like that. Never really did get into Tomb Raider.

We have GTA Vice City, The Sims, The Matrix... I think we have more than that but they're the only games we really play.
Not another Sims fan! What is the point at all of that game? Ooooh lets sit and watch computer generated people pretend to be alive and do stuff I could be doing myself

You sound like you have some anger towards The Sims. Want to talk about it? ;)

My boyfriend and I play each other. We have a good time playing it. I'm not a real big fan of sports games or first person shooters. That doesn't leave much for me to play. :shrug:

i only have PS1. GT2 is about the only game i still play on that console.
the majority of my games are on the computer. the 2 games that i am currently wasting large amounts of my life playing are "medieval: total war" and "rally sport challange". if i load either of those games, i'm usually good for at least 6 hours.

greenfreak said:

My boyfriend and I play each other. We have a good time playing it. I'm not a real big fan of sports games or first person shooters. That doesn't leave much for me to play. :shrug:

theres the harvest moon series where you run a farm and some dance games that are cool and some others like mister mosquito and the super mario series and stuff :)

greenfreak said:

I did, I set some on fire :elaugh4: naw its not that its just I cant see the point of putting your life ion hold to manage somethings virtual life. And the expansion packs are just starting to take the piss now

Why put your life on hold for any game? If you enjoy it, it's worth it, no? :shrug: It's not something I can explain. Other people who like The Sims probably can't explain it either.

I'm maxed out on my career and all of my skills so now I'm just screwing with the characters. I have homosexual relationships going on, I adopt a child and then lock it in a room with no doors or windows just to see what happens (they piss themselves and then die, then the grim reaper claims them), I slap my neighbors when they flirt with my husband, I build monstrous houses with mazes... I enjoy it. :)

greenfreak said:
Why put your life on hold for any game? If you enjoy it, it's worth it, no? :shrug: It's not something I can explain. Other people who like The Sims probably can't explain it either.

I'm maxed out on my career and all of my skills so now I'm just screwing with the characters. I have homosexual relationships going on, I adopt a child and then lock it in a room with no doors or windows just to see what happens (they piss themselves and then die, then the grim reaper claims them), I slap my neighbors when they flirt with my husband, I build monstrous houses with mazes... I enjoy it. :)

Thats cause your power mad Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I hate about Halo is that microsoft bought bungie and it didn't come out on PC. Now as its coming out on PC finally there are better games around. I still remember the first time I played Halo against my friend who had completed it. I'm not meaning to boast but I'm a fairly decent CounterStrike player and even though Halo was with those fat Xbox controllers I still kicked his ass even though he had played through the game several times. Worst thing about fps on consoles is the inability to turn round quickly and if you set the sensitivity really high you then can lose accuracy when making small movements. Unwittingly the designers of the mouse really made the best device for playing fps games.

Back