Contest winners in da house?

MrBishop

MrsBish won a family 4-pack of tickets to skate with the Montreal Canadiens this Sunday, which is very cool and should make for a whole whack of photo opps, plus nice memories. :)

I'll try and post a few pics.

Anyone else here win something worth mentioning on here?

Professur

MrsBish won a family 4-pack of tickets to skate with the Montreal Canadiens this Sunday, which is very cool and should make for a whole whack of photo opps, plus nice memories. :)

I'll try and post a few pics.

Anyone else here win something worth mentioning on here?

Try not to show them up too badly.

chcr

Too cute for words
Won a new Ipod Shuffle a couple of weeks ago. It's about the size of a postage stamp.

Inkara1

The new ones are about a third the size of the one you bought off Wetling. Hard to imagine, huh?

POStech

MrsBish won a family 4-pack of tickets to skate with the Montreal Canadiens this Sunday, )

I always thought winning a contest should be a good thing.

In 1994 I won a M&M's contest.
I got $2500 Cash, $500 GC to Music World, a portible stereo and 50 t-shirts with anything I wanted printed on the back. So I had them put "Rick had a party and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!" I had one wicked World Cup party that year.

MrBishop

Well...it wasn't what I expected, but I enjoyed it anyway. :)

There were about 100 people on the ice (with my son being the youngest), and three of the players as well. We got Huet, Johnson, and Samsonov, which is pretty damn good. The players, swamped by autograph hounds, didn't get to skate anywhere. We got all three autographs on my kid's hockey sweater plus some photos autographed. Took lots of pics of my son with the stars, him skating and falling and a coupla good ones of him being followed around by the RDS (Reseau des sports) camera guy. He might be on TV on the 12th, just before the game when RDS does it's piece on the signings. :)

When we left the arena, it was snowing (finally), and that put a nice magical touch to the whole event. Altogether, well worth the early rise and drive into downtown. :D