Convicted killer wants sex change on state's dime

paul_valaru said:
oh and what is wrong with cruel and unusual punishment, punishment should be cruel and unusual
Nah...punishment should be extremely dull and repetitive, like separating a vat of rice into piles of white, grey, light brown and dark brown rice...one grain at a time.

Well, what if we turned it into a Pay-Per-View event, with him performing the surgery on himself. I bet people would tune in just for the gross factor and maybe the state could generate a little revenue or something. Might be the all time best PPV event ever!

You want to make money... PPV Death Penalty.

or 24/7 livecams of high-security yards.

For the XXX-freaks. 24/7 livecams of the showers and the game of 'drop the soap'

Professur said:
Hey, why not get Richard Dawson to host it too?

*lisa simpson*it's called sarcasm*
As long as you don't get Richard Simmons to host it :p

*gee... d'ya think?*

MrBishop said:
You want to make money... PPV Death Penalty.

or 24/7 livecams of high-security yards.

For the XXX-freaks. 24/7 livecams of the showers and the game of 'drop the soap'

Those would be great ways to earn money to support the penal system. Although, knowing most state governments, that money would never see the l

I would have to say... "no". It's not necessary to save his life. Suicide is his choice... let him hang himself.

Guys who murder their wife/gf/SO do so not because she had it coming but because they're wife beaters (or gf or SO, etc) and they take it one step too far and kill her. I've got a friend who was in an abusive relationship in her first marriage... he put her in the hospital... twice. That was enough... and she got out before he did worse.

Interesting info: He actually married the therapist he went to because he felt like a woman trapped in a mans body. She convinced him otherwise and married him. I'm thinking catfight that got outta hand. Haha. Yeah.

Back