Could you do this?

mirlyn said:
More importantly, why didn't he tell anyone
that's what i was getting at, there's a reason your Mom always wanted to you to let her know where you where going

Gonz said:
Ralston was found about 3 p.m. Thursday with two other hikers, said Vetere, who did not elaborate on who the other people were or why Ralston was with them. The search had begun in the morning after authorities were notified of his disappearance.

The article indicates that he probably did tell someone where he had gone off to. At least in general.

Still, don't know if I could have done it. And with a pocket knife too. Must be one hell of a pocket knife to saw through bone.

I thought about that too, but figured the bone must have been broken, about the only way you could do it, I'd think.

PuterTutor said:
I thought about that too, but figured the bone must have been broken, about the only way you could do it, I'd think.

Ugh. The very thought makes me green. *puke* I can't even cut a chicken up without getting green.

i don't think he cut it below the elbow, he must have cut exactly in the elbow-joint.

Back