Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

No drugs...made up for it with sex & RnR.

Gato....Hell no. If I could talk momma into letting me out of the country to drive ina convoy, I'd drive for Haliburton. Great paychecks, no taxes, no expenses (save for beer)

Strength test for each arm & leg, within range of motion, using resistence instead of weight. I have no idea why they use this test. Seems irrelevent to being a truck driver.

I have at most jobs too. This job involves hauling copper...not too likely to clean & jerk that out of the trailer.

Since these guys are so equal, including in their ability to screw off & take forever in hiring, I'll probably take whoever says, "when can you start", first. 3 weeks of having two jobs & can't go to work at either. No wonder I prefer small companies. I may let you "no" Winky...depends on timing.

Gonz said:
I have at most jobs too. This job involves hauling copper...not too likely to clean & jerk that out of the trailer.

If they start by measuring the diameter of your balls, run.

Well if you end up going with the Union boys
it certainly promises greater entertainment value for all of us.

It'll take a week for paperwork & government regualtions but I'll be hired.

Thanks to a bunch of pissed off Arab fundamentalists and the paranoia of the TSA & HomeLand Security, it's a month now, not a week.

Have been officially offered both jobs. What a gut wrenching decision.

At 21 you counldn't wait to have this kind if experience & qualifications & at 42 it's a headache.

Back