County Jobs

PostCode

Major contributor!
Thank god for owning my own business. I get to work every fucking day of the whole damn year.

tonksy

Nitro_Daizy said:
I think firemen have it the best 24 on 48 off take one day of vacation have a week off :wink2:
i like firemen.

i actually was a fire fighter in the navy in addition to my regular job. what a rush. i loved it. highest qualified non-engineering female on the ship....sorta a sick fascination.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i wouldn't mind doing a 3x12 routine, i pulled over 13 at the Y on saturday. basketballs bouncing for 9 hours straight starts to grate on my sanity, so do asshole 40yo. ballers. my brother has applied to several ambulance services in outstate MN that do 48hr. shifts.

chatty kathy

freako104 said:
my mom works for county gov't. i dont knwo if she gets off tommorrow but she is my ride home.
the only reason we have off weds. is because of hurricane makeup day.....the rest of the week is for the holiday...

Mare

chatty kathy said:
the only reason we have off weds. is because of hurricane makeup day.....the rest of the week is for the holiday...
I'm trying to get one of those jobs down here-be with the kids more and not have to pay for a sitter. Off when they are off-and like Kat said, always start at the bottom and you just keep eyes wide open for new job opening posts.

Kaw-Im pushing-pushing (thnx for the Karma sweetie) :swing:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Time off? Looks like I'll be working on Thanksgiving. :grumpy: I just hope it's just a 'sign and dash' day. :grumpy:

chatty kathy

Mare said:
I'm trying to get one of those jobs down here-be with the kids more and not have to pay for a sitter. Off when they are off-and like Kat said, always start at the bottom and you just keep eyes wide open for new job opening posts.

Kaw-Im pushing-pushing (thnx for the Karma sweetie) :swing:
the application is filed out we just have to get it there now mare.....maybe tomorrow on my day off.....but so much to show you and very imp.things to do first...