Court rules it's ok to send sexually explicit emails to minors

Inkara1 said:
Who gives a shit whether there were pictures in the e-mail or not? The e-mails were sent to an adult pretending to be a minor... they weren't sent to a minor. Therefore, no crime. :rolleyes:

I remember that one.

spike said:
It was a response to the unsubstantiated Gonz statement "The liberalization continues". Maybe I should've quoted it.

I've substantiated my opinion on the liberlazation of America for several years on this website. I've posted ruling after ruling after ruling showing how we've moved decidely left of center. Take a year or so & catch up.

Gonz said:
I've substantiated my opinion on the liberlazation of America for several years on this website. I've posted ruling after ruling after ruling showing how we've moved decidely left of center. Take a year or so & catch up.

Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical. There's many a right of center ruling that could be pointed out as well.

Not that sending sexually explicit emails to minors is a liberal or conservative issue in the first place.

"Depict" doesn't necessarily mean represent via pictures... it can also mean via words.

Obviously the judges were products of the dumbing down of the American education system and the cuts in the education budget. Ah, the illiteracy of America continues.

Back