Court rules it's ok to send sexually explicit emails to minors

I don't think anyone here is for pedophiles. They just get testy when you call pedophile conservatives for no good reason.

HomeLAN said:
Or not make unsubstantiated accusations without evidence in an attempt to troll..

tonksy said:
I don't think anyone here is for pedophiles. They just get testy when you call pedophile conservatives for no good reason.

It was a response to the unsubstantiated Gonz statement "The liberalization continues". Maybe I should've quoted it.

I don't think he meant that the pedophiles were liberals, just the folks thAT PASS THE LAWS/DECISIONS THAT PROTECT THE PEDOPHILES RIGHT TO "EXPRESS THEMSELVES". Sorry caps lock.

Do you think he already knew who was on the Appellate Division of state Supreme Court in Brooklyn? Maybe it would be better to find out how the law they were enforcing got there in the first place.

I think they screwed up by misinterpreting the word "depict" which doesn't necessarily mean pictures according to Webster.

Interesting note. They were talking about this talk show I listen to yesterday and the ipoint they mentioned is that they would get in big trouble for reading the text of these emails on the radio yet it's ok to send them to children.

That's because the FCC controls licensing and can make up their own rules as they see fit. Their rules don't have to pass constitutional lobby.

spike said:
Yeah, don't police pose as prostitutes and drug dealers?

Yup, so long as they don't pose as underage prostitutes. You do know that it's not the sex act that's illegal, doncha? It's the ask/offer. You can pickup a whore, bang hell outta her, and leave $100 on the pillow and it's all perfectly legal. Ask a price ... or offer a price .... and it's jail time.

BTW, just to point out a bit of "liberal media" or perhaps "artistic license" ... but the title of this thread "court rules it's Ok to send ..." Really should read "Court rules it's not illegal to send ..." the phrasing used adds whole volumes that really aren't there.

tonksy said:
Nope. Did I ever mention there is a whirlpool system in the master bath tub?
Steve? It is obvious to me that you have never slept with a drunken sailor.

Trust me...If you slept with a sailor, chances are that sailor was drunk. :D

Wait just one cotton pickin' second! I have slept with a couple of folks when I wasn't drinking!

Through all this, I noticed that spike hasn't yet backed up his post about pedophiles being conservative.

information is gathered from a huge sample of men and women throughout the United States whose demographics closely match the general demographics of U.S. men and women. This suggests that child molesters occur throughout the United States population and are not isolated to individuals with specific marital, educational, social, economic, or racial backgrounds.
settled, anyone can be a sick fuck

Source

towards the bottom of the page under conclussions.

Back