Which PB floats your boat?

• creamy

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • chunky

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
when I saw the title of this thread I prayed you where talking about peanut butter, and I choose chunky.

except if it's on waffles, then creamy

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I thought it was soup :lol:

um....I buy creamy cause that's what we all seem to prefer :shrug:

Ms Ann Thrope

actually I prefer creamy, but always wind up buying the chunky because that's the only "all-natural" one my local supermarket carries :(

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
actually I prefer creamy, but always wind up buying the chunky because that's the only "all-natural" one my local supermarket carries :(

Ditto........for some reason they seem to think the chunks make it seem more "natural" .... mebbe they are going for the rustic thing :eh:

Ms Ann Thrope

Oz said:
Ditto........for some reason they seem to think the chunks make it seem more "natural" .... mebbe they are going for the rustic thing :eh:
you think? rustic? :confuse3:

this is the stuff where the oil separates from the peanuts and needs to be stirred back in, right?

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
you think? rustic? :confuse3:

this is the stuff where the oil separates from the peanuts and needs to be stirred back in, right?

Stir it in? Don't like the sound of that much :sick3:

Nah, this is just the crunchy stuff with no additives/preservatives/isn't 50% sugar stuff..........it doesn't seperate.

Ms Ann Thrope

looks like you have something else then... the stuff I buy has 2 ingredients: peanuts and salt

the oil from the peanuts separates and floats to the top, so when you first open the jar you have to stir it back in.... it stays mixed OK if you keep it refrigerated

unclehobart

The chunkier the better. I might as well spread uncrushed peanuts onto my sandwiches.

hell... shells and all... including the root dirt ... CHUNKY!

chcr

Too cute for words
Creamy, the chunky stuff screws up the crackers. Note to the natural folks, I have a peanut butter maker, never use it.

Dave

unclehobart said:
The chunkier the better. I might as well spread uncrushed peanuts onto my sandwiches.

hell... shells and all... including the root dirt ... CHUNKY!

what he said

tonksy

i always kinda though the chunky was for cookies....you actually eat it in a sandwich or on toast?