cross your fingers!

tonksy

i just got qualified to win a trip to london from my radio station. yeah, their gonna have a drawing. 4 days, i think. oh yeah, and i'd get to hang out with justin timberlake, but that's beside the point. london! such fun to be had! only down side is that i'd have no idea who to take since my husband would stay with the kids- cause the trips for two only, he already said as much, sweet of him. my friend debbie prolly wouldn't leave her cats and my friend ray can't get a passport- at least for the next 2-3 years. OH YEAH! and if you win the trip, they put you in a drawing to win a million dollars, that would be very cool....

*tries to cross all his limbs with each other*
*is rushed to the emergency clinic*

Good luck to you, i really hope you win.

tonks said:
and i'd get to hang out with justin timberlake,

Good luck, it all sounds great but for that ^ :lloyd:

I say leave the kids with the cat woman and take the hubby.

First prize : a round trip ticket to London.
Second prize : a one way ticket to London.

Winning a trip to London is like winning a free vasectomy. There's no realy winner.

tonks said:
i just got qualified to win a trip to london from my radio station.

HEY!!!!!! Me too! Won some cd's and got into the draw to spend a week in London, with VIP tickets to Linkin Park for me & 3 friends, plus tickets or entrance or whatever for Ministry of Sound and something like £500.00 cash for all 4 people.

This would be a great one to win - but I prolly won't. Good luck to you tonksy & I'll keep everything I have crossed for you :D

AlphaTroll said:
HEY!!!!!! Me too! Won some cd's and got into the draw to spend a week in London, with VIP tickets to Linkin Park for me & 3 friends, plus tickets or entrance or whatever for Ministry of Sound and something like £500.00 cash for all 4 people.

This would be a great one to win - but I prolly won't. Good luck to you tonksy & I'll keep everything I have crossed for you :D
alpha, how wild would that be if we both won and were in london at the same time? i'd ditch justin timberlake to hang out with you, thats for sure.

tonks said:
alpha, how wild would that be if we both won and were in london at the same time? i'd ditch justin timberlake to hang out with you, thats for sure.

That would be totally hectic! Damn straight I'd ditch the organised events to have a bit of disorganised fun in tonksy's world :D

god, that would be fantastic!, AT! too much fun.

leslie, the cat woman is not a good choice for that long of a babysitting stint, especially since my girls are both under three years old. she'd be ready to give them back by the time my plane was over international waters. besides, my husband already said he would take vacation and go stay with the other woman in his life.....his mother. i shouldn't be hateful, they are just very close. i'm not close to my parents so i just don't get it.

paul_valaru said:
so you need sometone toe take with you

*nudge nudge wink wink*
huh...i wonder if the tickets are transferrable, i mean if we could make it to where you could leave from canada and i could leave from louisiana? shit, wouldn't that be crazy?

bleach said:
Good luck ladies!

Erm, are ya sure london is ready to recieve the pair of ya? :D

LOL - if they start reinforcing their city I'm sure they'll be ready for us in about...oh......10 years? ;)

bleach said:
Good luck ladies!

Erm, are ya sure london is ready to recieve the pair of ya? :D
i dunno.....maybe we should write ahead that we're coming...let them stock up....let's see we'll need booze, pot, good food, more pot, bubblebath, a pyrex dildo, george clooney, vin diesel, lingerie sized for a penguin, a penguin, and green jello.....oh yeah, and american tv so i can watch CSI and football...hey bleach, maybe you could handle all that for them?

tonks said:
i dunno.....maybe we should write ahead that we're coming...let them stock up....let's see we'll need booze, pot, good food, more pot, bubblebath, a pyrex dildo, george clooney, vin diesel, lingerie sized for a penguin, a penguin, and green jello.....oh yeah, and american tv so i can watch CSI and football...hey bleach, maybe you could handle all that for them?

Hmm, lesee...

booze.......yup

pot.....yup

good food......yup

more pot....yup

bubblebath....yup

George Cloony.....yup (I've heard the lad likes a drink, leave it to me)

vin deisel.....yup (we'll just tell him he's making a movie...he'll never know the diff)

lingerie sized for a penguin.....yup (seen stranger shishkebab than that in Soho :D )

A penguin....yup (have to steal one from the zoo)

green jello......yup

American telly.......yer'll be too busy to watch telly ;)

a pyrex didlo.........might have a bit of trouble with that........you wouldn't settle for a tupperware thermos flask I suppose?? ;) :D

Back