cross your fingers!

TUPPERWARE THERMOS FLASK? EEK!
if thats the best you can do, perhaps you should add a tire jack to the list....i think we'd need it.

tonks said:
TUPPERWARE THERMOS FLASK? EEK!
if thats the best you can do, perhaps you should add a tire jack to the list....i think we'd need it.

:lol2:

Don't worry........trolley usually has a couple of pints of strawberry lube about her person :winkkiss:

It's not that big a flask......and I could cut the handle off it would help? :)

bleach said:
:lol2:

Don't worry........trolley usually has a couple of pints of strawberry lube about her person :winkkiss:

It's not that big a flask......and I could cut the handle off it would help? :)
yeah, that would help....

paul_valaru said:
just think HAPPY thoughts
now, knowing me as you do.....what exactly do you think my thoughts would be if i was in london with AT, bleach, a penguin, and abuncha strawberry lube? forlorn?

tonks said:
now, knowing me as you do.....what exactly do you think my thoughts would be if i was in london with AT, bleach, a penguin, and abuncha strawberry lube? forlorn?

I guess it depends on what type of penguin it is :lol2:

hmm, you'd be thinking of.....feeding orphans?

no

orphans, orafices, whatever

paul_valaru said:
I guess it depends on what type of penguin it is :lol2:

hmm, you'd be thinking of.....feeding orphans?

no

orphans, orafices, whatever
you make it sound all icky...

AlphaTroll said:
something like £500.00 cash for all 4 people.

This would be a great one to win - but I prolly won't. Good luck to you tonksy & I'll keep everything I have crossed for you :D

Whoa! That won't go far in London with 4 people, the last time I was there it was £1.50 for a cup of coffee! I jest not! :eek:

Just make sure you bring plenty of cash or travellers cheques or whatever... :)

Hey tonks and AT!! Hope you both win. London is easily my favorite city.

wish I could join you...and I know I could find most of what's on your list, tonks, 'cept for the penguin, that I'd leave up to bleach ;)

Ms Ann Thrope said:
wish I could join you...and I know I could find most of what's on your list, tonks, 'cept for the penguin, that I'd leave up to bleach ;)

Just hurry up and get here..........I can't get in the bath for this bleedin' penguin!

And I have no idea where I'm gonna find 5 pound of fresh mackerel this time of night :confused:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I wouldn't get too worried, bleach, assuming you got an Emperor penguin (we're talkin' tonks and Alpha Troll, after all). They have the ability to fast for up to 4 months.

see http://aadc-db.aad.gov.au/pls/dataaccess/fauna_display1?iid=4 for more info :D

Bloody greedy..........he's already eaten his way through five tins of sardine, crafty bugger.

That's it........he's gettin locked in the fridge.......at least he'll feel at home there ;)

aww...sooo cute! i could just squeal.
so the pic didn't wanna come up, but it's the one from ms ann thropes link...too cute.

Aunty Em said:
Whoa! That won't go far in London with 4 people, the last time I was there it was £1.50 for a cup of coffee! I jest not! :eek:

Just make sure you bring plenty of cash or travellers cheques or whatever... :)

Erm, sorry, I see what I did there - it's £500.00 each & all other expenses paid for (accommodation, transport etc) so it's just for drinking really.

AlphaTroll said:
Erm, sorry, I see what I did there - it's £500.00 each & all other expenses paid for (accommodation, transport etc) so it's just for drinking really.

That sounds more like it!... a weekend was it? :lol:

in two weeks, i believe. the odds are not on my side, there are an awful lot of people in the running., but some one has to win.

Back