cross your fingers!

i just found out i am going to have to wait until november something to find out if i am a winner...oh, the suspense!

Spot said:
any reason for the extra wait?
i dunno. maybe to draw out the suspense? i gather it's a national contest, a buncha people get to go to london. only one will win the million and meet justin timberlake. i just want to go to london. haven't travelled anywhere in a looong time...cept arkansas...but that doesn't count. i'll take the million eagerly, then ditch justin to find my own kind of fun in london!

Spot said:
you are planing on torturing him for awhile first right? ;)
that depends on what you mean...but, no...he's not my type...besides i'm sure it will just be a five minute meet and greet.

no...i meant actuall torture...poke his eyes, bamboo under the fingernails...that sort of stuff... :lol2:

now, what did he ever do to me? besides, a few of his songs are downright catchy....i like rock your body and senorita...and i think that song that goes, "is there anyone out there cuz it's getting harder and harder to breathe" is his...he's just a skinny puppy is all...

so the suspense is killing me! i wanna win, i wanna win! i wanna to go london. i'd gather the trip itself isn't until the new year. if the drawing is in november...they'd be less likely to do it during the holiday season....keep your fingies crossed...i really want this.....and if paul doesn't want to go, we can raffle the other ticket off or something... :swing:

tonks said:
now, what did he ever do to me? besides, a few of his songs are downright catchy....i like rock your body and senorita...and i think that song that goes, "is there anyone out there cuz it's getting harder and harder to breathe" is his...he's just a skinny puppy is all...
That's Maroon 5

BTW, where are you from tonks?

As in, the USA lousiana or is there one of those in the UK too?

geography class = sleep class... :rofl4:

Well, now, that's a lot closer than the other side of the world. Let's brush up against one another sometime :brow:

[/shamelesshittingonahottie] :rofl4:

Back