CSI Premiere - TONIGHT!

greenfreak

:dance:

Can't wait to see this tonight. I'll be watching a season 4 show at 7pm on Spike, season 5 show at 8pm on Spike and the premiere on CBS at 9pm.

I think I need to celebrate with some kind of special dinner. Maybe a chicken/jack cheese/black bean quesadilla... yummy!

Who else is watching? Who else thinks that Sara Sidle needs a major makeover? Or that Grissom should just get it over with and bang one of his co-workers?

I don't think she's all that hot either but she's better than Sara. Did they ever show any flashbacks of her stripping or anything? I've only been catching the re-runs, out of order, on Spike. I'm really missing big pieces of the show.

didya see the one last night where Nick was trapped in a plexi coffin? I thought they really cheaped out by having the last minute save. Really cheaped out. Not to mention that trying to pull him outta dirt like that would have snapped his back like a twig.

i saw that episode last week and taped it too. It was done by Quentin Tarantino. What do you expect. I thought the episode itseft was pretty cool. Didn't know the premiere of the new season was tonight mind you. I'll definitely be watching if it is.

I don't find Marg very attractive. Sara mind you is nothing to look at either.

I saw it at the end of the last season, but didn't watch it again last night. They weren't under a time restraint from what I remember, I thought that the coffin had a pressure switch under it. And, of course, that Nick was running out of oxygen and being eaten by fire ants.

greenfreak said:
I saw it at the end of the last season, but didn't watch it again last night. They weren't under a time restraint from what I remember, I thought that the coffin had a pressure switch under it. And, of course, that Nick was running out of oxygen and being eaten by fire ants.

you're exactly right. there was a pressure switch under the coffin, and that's why they were trying to replace his weight with the earth. nick was originally running out of oxygen and being bitten. once they got the fire extinguisher and got to the ants, it was better, and then they removed the top, he could breathe again. he just couldn't move

Poor poor Nick. I wanted to hold him close to my bosom and comfort him. And Warwick too, for collateral emotional distress. Oh hell, Grissom can get in there also, he walks like a duck but he's a hottie anyway.

greenfreak said:
:dance:

Can't wait to see this tonight. I'll be watching a season 4 show at 7pm on Spike, season 5 show at 8pm on Spike and the premiere on CBS at 9pm.

I think I need to celebrate with some kind of special dinner. Maybe a chicken/jack cheese/black bean quesadilla... yummy!

Who else is watching? Who else thinks that Sara Sidle needs a major makeover? Or that Grissom should just get it over with and bang one of his co-workers?

Get outta my head, woman! hehehe ... last night was the first time I have even watched CSI from start to finish. They reran the season finale and I watched it, stuck to the tv during that whole time LOL. Guess what Chris made for dinner and I was eating it whilst being glued to the set, praying for Nick? Chicken and cheese quesadillas LOL

greenfreak said:
Poor poor Nick. I wanted to hold him close to my bosom and comfort him. And Warwick too, for collateral emotional distress. Oh hell, Grissom can get in there also, he walks like a duck but he's a hottie anyway.

totally on board with you there.

Y'know I wouldn't mind being cuddled to a bosom or two, and my face isn't a mass of blisters either.

nalani said:
Get outta my head, woman! hehehe ... last night was the first time I have even watched CSI from start to finish. They reran the season finale and I watched it, stuck to the tv during that whole time LOL. Guess what Chris made for dinner and I was eating it whilst being glued to the set, praying for Nick? Chicken and cheese quesadillas LOL
You've been in my head enough, it's your turn! :D

If you can stomach the blood and guts parts of it, you will be as addicted as I am. Do you get Spike TV? I found a great website with the episode guide and forums: http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/csi/

And this is Spike's schedule: http://www.spiketv.com/schedule/schedule.jhtml?dayPart=evening

Spike plays season 4 shows at 7 and season 5 shows at 8. Sometimes they'll throw another show in there somewhere too.

I guess you should have thought about that when you were planning your trip down to GA and ignored my offer to visit. :jump:

Yup, been waiting to say that for some time now! :p

Alright alright, my bosom is available. But I need reservations, with all these men I need to accomodate.

Consider me suitably chastised. But, I dare say, the missus might have had something to say about me cuddling another busom. Your fiance might have said something too.

Had to go and ruin it dintja?

Can it be like the "list" that they had on Friends? That would only be four, I'd still get one more choice.

greenfreak said:
Or that Grissom should just get it over with and bang one of his co-workers?

i feel that improves the plot of any television show. i always thought Maria and Oscar the Grouch should have gotten jiggy wit it. :lloyd:

i watch CSI every once in a while when my Dad has got it on, it's addicting.

Back