:D

Poutine - food of the gods :D

Even better when you toss in either hot-dogs or chicken into the mix :D

Great jokes, btw :canada: !!

MrBishop said:
Poutine - food of the gods :D

Even better when you toss in either hot-dogs or chicken into the mix :D

Great jokes, btw :canada: !!

Can't say I've ever tried it with hot dogs or chicken in the mix, just doesn't sound right to me.

Uki Chick said:
Can't say I've ever tried it with hot dogs or chicken in the mix, just doesn't sound right to me.
Honey...come down to the S.Shore, walk into a Benny's restaurant...order a 'poutine au poulet' and enjoy the ulvular orgasm!!

Dayam!

MrBishop said:
Honey...come down to the S.Shore, walk into a Benny's restaurant...order a 'poutine au poulet' and enjoy the ulvular orgasm!!

Dayam!

I have no problem coming down to the s. shore, but I don't like to eat alone.

Uki Chick said:
I have no problem coming down to the s. shore, but I don't like to eat alone.
Lets hope not...those poutines are HUGE! :D

We'll have to have you over sometime, when there aren't 40+ other people clamoring for attention, ya know? :D

MrBishop said:
Lets hope not...those poutines are HUGE! :D

We'll have to have you over sometime, when there aren't 40+ other people clamoring for attention, ya know? :D

Yeah, I know that one. Hey, keep mid september open, I'll be having a bbq at my place. I'll be celebrating the the end of my old life and beginning of my new one.

Ya know, I was gonna give the canucks a taste of their own stuff, but Greenfreak pretty much put the lid on that with her link. Just, just damn. :D

Glad I could help! I've never received so much positive karma from one post. :laugh:

I couldn't even read the whole thing, it's really long. I'm looking forward to sitting down and going through it all.

Go to the homepage and click on the link on the left "forum morons". More funny stuff.

I actually know someone who is a furry IRL. It's a bit creepy.

Back